Chapter 22

I miss going to bed with nothing on my mind.

later that night Lilly's p.o.v

I finished my food and slid my plate in front of me. I glanced around the table to see that Jason plate hasn't been touched. His been up stairs all day. I smiled at my dad and went up to my room. it was 9:30 and everyone was getting ready for bed. I walked over to my mirror and did my makeup.

I looked inside my closet for a outfit. I went for my tan skirt and white shirt. "Goodnight lilly, love you." Mom and dad yelled at the same time. I pulled my phone off of my charger and texted troy.

L: Hey you almost ready?

About minute later he texted back

T: Yeah I'm ready, be there in a bit.

I looked in the mirror and fixed my bright red lipstick and pushed up my hair. I grabbed my black heels and slowly creeped out of my room. Once I was at the front door I slipped on my heels and step out. A gush of wind flowed as I walked to the park. Once I was there Troy was standing by the bathroom playing on his phone.

Troy's p.o.v

I stood by the bathroom regretting that I was here. I know what's going to happen, Lilly and I are about to get back together​. We didn't work out the first time because I wasn't spending enough time with her. I don't understand why she thinks we're going to work now.

I heard her walk up and saw the 5 pounds of makeup on her face. She smiled at me and hugged me. "So what did you want to talk about." I asked her. Seeing that smirk slowly start to form on her face made me sick to my stomach.

"How about me and you go on a date tomorrow after school?" She said in her seductive way. Normally I would have been on her like a dog but I don't feel anything. Her sharp nails and scaly like skin went around my neck as she bit her lip but I still didn't feel anything. I ran my fingers through her hair that had way too much hair spray in it. I forced my arms around her waist as she she leaned into me.

"Ok I'll take you out to eat, Then to the peak, sound like fun?" I said. She shook her head and leaned in more. until our lips where pressed together. Forced and nothing was all I felt. I just wanted to push her away. Nothing was pleasurable about it. When she parted our lips she took a step back as I let go of her waist.

"See you soon." She said as she flashed me a wink. She turned around and walked away. I slammed my eyes shut and mentally slapped myself over and over again. I don't understand, she's kinda the hottest girl in school and she's throwing herself at me. The fire we had was crushed. On my side it was but it's clear she doesn't fell the same way. The walk home was hard, I felt dirty for even getting close to her. I slide open the backdoor and stepped in.

Maybe this could be a good thing. I let out a sigh and open my door. I turned on the faucet and started to splash water on my face. trying to wash all the whore off of me. I looked in the mirror and saw my lips where still stained from her lipstick. Washing harder and faster I got the make up off of me. I looked over at the counter and started to smile.

"I get to see Jason tomorrow." I whispered to myself. Maybe tomorrow won't be so bad. I really don't know what's wrong with me, On one hand I'm glad lilly wants me but then I look at her BROTHER of all people on the face of this earth I had to fall for him'. But Evan likes him and he knows. If they start dating I'm going to kill someone. I stripped from my clothes and crawled into bed hating what's about to happen tomorrow.