chapter 18

I want to write poems on your skin with my lips

Jason's p.o.v

We both started walking toward the park. The stars shining brightly and the moon that had a ring around it. "You must really like stars and the moon." Troy said with that tone that made my nose scrunch up. He's never been this nice to me before. Well he's not nice to anyone in school even his best friends.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked him. His facial expression went from a calm/satisfied to confused. He was thinking really deep about my question. Maybe I shouldn't have asked that.

"Because you're a nice person and I really don't know why I act like I do when im hanging out with Johnny and Charlie, I guess I have a reputation that I have to maintain." He rambled off. We walked down the street when we passed a liquor store. He stopped and a smirk came across his face.

"Stay here I'll be back." He said and walked into the store. 5 minutes later he came out with two bottles of Jack Daniels whiskey. He handed me a bottle with a smile on his face. I guess he must of saw my confusion because he said "I have a fake id, I got it from my friend."
Once we reached the park we sat down and we opened the bottles.

"Have you ever been drunk before?" He asked

"Yeah remember that party where we played flip cup?" I answered his question as he took a drink of the whiskey. I copied his actions and drank it. I've only drank this stuff one time and it was at the party. It burnt my throat as it went down and had a bitter taste to it like last time.

He laughed at me face that I made. I rolled my eyes and went to the swings. We both sat down on a swing but we just sat there and drank this stuff. After a few drinks it wasn't that bad. I turned and looked at him. seeing him stare at me. I wish he would stop that. I'm not gay and I'm sure as hell not gay for him. He put his lid back on the bottle and started to swing high. It turned into a competition to see who could go the highest.

I jumped out of my swing and grabbed my bottle and he did the same. I got that feeling of the alcohol rush though me as i took another drink. We layed on the picnic table and looked up at the stars. I got a feeling that he was staring at me so I looked at him. We locked eyes and I felt my body flush. I sat up and and the rushing feeling came back. I looked at his bottle and saw it was almost gone. He sat up and leaned his head into my neck and groaned. "What are you doing?" i asked him my words slurring.

"Im just sitting by you, is that such a crime?" he said and laughed a little. I could feel his smile on my neck as he said that. I drank some more and it felt like it was all going to my head. my thoughts went blurry as I put my head on his. He moved more closer to my face and I did the same to him. It felt like the table was spinning and flipping around. He put his hand on my hip and moved me on his lap.

His hot breath hit my lips as he moved me more onto his lap. i bit my lip as my blurry thoughts rushed through my head. i took the bottle of booze and took a big gulp of it and handed it to him. i wrapped both my arm around his neck and one of his hands went to my hair while the other got lower down my' back. Our noses were touching and I moved closer to him. I felt his lips press against mine and a twisting feeling went to my stomach, my face flushed and my heart rate went faster.

Troys p.o.v

His lips are soft and sweet. I played with his hair while pushing up against him. His hands went to my chest causing me to groan into the kiss. I'm enjoying this way to much. I shouldn't like doing this. He pulled away from me and I started to kiss his neck. I lightly bit the crook of his neck making him groan. I started kissing him again and I bit his bottom lip but he pushed me away with a twisted look on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked. His arm wrapped around his waist and he put his head in his hand. "I think we should get back, 4 in the morning." I said while looking down at my watch. All he did was shake his head. We both got up but he stumbled. I laughed and picked him up, "You can't handle alcohol very well." I said while smiling down at him.