Chapter 10

Hey guys,

sorry for late uploading. Here is a new chapter and I hope you will like it. Big thanx to my wonderful editor shellbell232

I changed the character for Alina and on the right u can see a new pic. Give me some feedbacks if u like it:)

many hugs

 I do not know how long I walked and looked around the castle. I´m speechless, everything is so beautiful and I know the queen has her fingers in all parts of the royal garden design and landscaping.  She always liked flowers and everything about nature; she is a true lover of the environment.

Many feelings were consuming me and I was just angry with my friends, because I was alone and nobody with me. Then I wouldn´t be thinking about my past, or the memories that flood my thoughts in times like this. I felt that at every corner when I was trying to look at the scenery and admire it, reminds me of a painful past. Every corner holds secrets of my memory that I once lived here. I grew up in this area, walked, played with my best friends, hid in the garden, and other silly actions. This is where I was able to steal a few happy moments with the other half of my soul; my mate. All those memories keep popping in and leaving me unsettled. I have mixed feelings present in me, I felt happy for a moment, then angry, sad and happy again, excited and scared all in the same breath... most of all I am sad with a broken heart.

I wonder if I did something terrible in a previous life and that's why destiny is so cruel now. Why couldn´t I get a normal mate, who loves me and cherish me with all his heart?

I need to stop with this torturing of myself. I thought I was cold and heartless warrior, who was never afraid of anything even of death. I have done many dangerous jobs, and have always been a brave and courageous woman. But this place is making me a nervous wreck? My feelings were consuming me in the most painful way´s; I thought I have beaten those feelings a longtime ago, but I guess I just pushed them deep down in my soul and I have never healed myself from the betrayal and pain. Perhaps faith has finally decided I earn some justice, for what they done to me.

I didn´t even notice, I found myself standing before my old High school. I saw some people and children running to get home to their families. Home? Something I never really understood what it means really, a place I long for but don't feel I deserve it. I didn´t have a real home or family to run to when I needed love and comfort; all because of one person, my own father.

I didn´t know why I came here, but I think there must be a reason. Why I was standing here before the gates to enter my old school.

I slowly walked up the stairs and with a little effort, I opened the big doors. As I entered the school and inhaled deeply and the smells were the same as I remembered; old books and newly painted lockers with a mixed smell of food from the lunchroom. They had changed the interior of the school. When I moved, noise of my heels echoed down the halls as the memories flashed through my mind.  Memories of my best friends and I, doing what every student does in school by getting in trouble and gaining an education. Memories of us flirting, hanging out, laughing and crying; yeah those were good memories.

I stopped before my favorite class, Chemistry. I peeked thru the small window and saw it was empty. I stepped in and looked around, nothing has changed. I went to one specific table in the back row. I looked under the table bend and a small smile spread across my face when I saw that my handwork was still there.

A and D- friend’s 4-eva

I remember that day. It was raining outside and I felt bored. I started to write under-the-table with a small knife as Danny would elbow me every time when the teacher looked my way.  I  was pretending to drop my pencil under the table and then try to pick it up. But I think the teacher knew what I was doing, he was a werewolf after all with good hearing. However, I think since I was his best student; he decided to ignore it and let me doing what I was doing. Those were good days.