Chapter 19

Readers,

Thank you for all your support and patience!  Below is the next installment and I hope you enjoy the read.  Know ahead of time this is not edited.  The plot keeps thickening and action ahead.  Suzy82 and I will be getting the next installment out as soon as possible.

Keep reading and enjoy!

Shellbell232

**************

I followed him in silence, watching the taunt muscles shift beneath his shirt searching for any sign of treachery on his part.  This monster before me is lower than the scum and after everything he has done there is no way he will walk away from me this time.  It was time for some retribution for the betrayal and the pain he has caused. 

The Beast in me purred at the thought of feeling him suck his last painful breath through blood soaked lungs as his flesh gives way under my grasp.  The release of his vital fluids will seep into the flesh of my skin as I stare into the eyes of the man I once called a father.  It will be then that he sees what I have become as I watch life leave his carcass. 

I watched as workers melted into the doorways as silence filled the hall for Death was on his way. 

The Beast hovered on the surface as we approached the side door.  This man cannot be trusted and my senses were picking up on movement in the perimeter but as the doors flew open we encountered an abandon court yard. He stomped across the yard reeking of hate and anger.  The man appeared smug as we headed to the hidden battle ring just beyond the trees in front of us. 

Snorting the irony of walking with the man I once idolized as we moved to the ring where I first learned to move and judge others.  I can still recall the hours I had once spent standing on the edge proudly watching him train others to serve and protect the king.  Now this arena will bear witness to a prideful man who will fight his own daughter to the death. 

He reached the far side of the ring pacing back and forth as his breathing and heart rate began pounding filling the air with a cloud of toxin from the anger and hate radiating out of him.  I stood looking at him and continued to scan our surroundings noting the presence of others in our near location but they were holding back just beyond the tree edge.    

This only enraged the Beast! Looser could not fight with honor, oh no, he brought in an audience and back up.  Stupid fool does he not realize he will not leave this place standing. 

No longer will that scum who left me for dead, destroyed my mother’s life and continue on as if I never existed.  Poor father, he has no clue even to this day that I live and breathe, that I exist and I will be the one taking him down.

Seething, my own adrenalin began pumping through my veins and filling my pores.  I stood ready for his attack watching and waiting. 

He slowly began removing his jacket and shirt as his muscles bulged and shifted with every move.  He holds a life time of experience, unfortunately for him I know most of his moves after the years idolizing him as a child.  However, he will not go down easily.

Just then my ears perked at approaching steps merged from the woods. There were too many headed our way from all around.    

“Calling for your boys, old man?” I taunted him knowing it is the one thing that takes him off guard.  Chuckling to myself I watched his face turn enraged as the words left my lips and allowed a smirk to spread across.  Stupid fool still has yet to learn self-control when his pride is attacked. 

His eyes darkened and his face twisted. “I don´t need anybody´s help you filthy dog. I can take you down all on my own Mutt!”

As we stood meters apart the arena became encircled.  The many soldiers came to watch our fight and see their leader take down a notorious Warrior.  Whispering could be heard about the different tactics they might use if dear old dad doesn’t succeed. They are all just filthy scums and as miss directed as their general.