Chapter 15

Readers!

Thank you for taking few moments and stepping into Alina's world.  This chapter will be edited as soon as possible to address the tense changes and switching in and out of first/third person perspectives.  We are going to be working on it as soon as possible.  We rushed to get it out sooner.  Please be patient and keep reading.  There is more action and secrets to come.  Chapter 16 is currently being developed. 

Till later, Shellbell232

 ************************************

Antonio POV:

She is…no, no way…how is it even possible!  I was honest and laid my fears and secret thought and yet she said nothing not a damn word!  How can she do this, do this to me?  I cannot believe this there is no way I feel like a chump.  I have been drawn to her and she said nothing.  I should have known I must not matter to her any more.  This is just really how can it be?  How is it possible?  It’s….no its impossible there is no way I could have spent all that time with her and not know it was her?  How stupid can I be it is just unbelievable.  I am serious speechless, there is no way.  Sitting back in my chair I am stuck and just speechless by the events that have occurred.  Can this seriously be happening?  Am I just wishing for something I truly never thought would happen? 

Antonio sat motionless as he watching the metal of handle of his fork bend in his grasp as he continued to see the truth pass through his mind and asked to himself ‘What type of a game is she playing?’ 

Antonio quickly pressed the fork back into the correct shape and began looking around to make sure no one has paying attention to the black sheep of the family and watching his actions.  The coast was clear all eyes were frozen and gasped shock still filled the air.  Antonio leaning forward attempted to pull his focus back as the anger triggered by betrayal laced through every inch of his being. He was replaying the scene that just occurred in front of him and the lords of the court. 

Flashback

The gnawing pains of hunger escaped him as dearly beloved father answered Kendra questioning gaze, and the whole room froze as pops blatantly shunned me before everyone.  I was watching the tremors of rage flutter through Kendra’s body as she refused to back down.  She was a changed monster awaiting permission to destroy.  You could see her skin crawling across her frame as death was clear on anyone who dared intervene.  I cannot express or even comprehend what my gut screamed out. 

The power she emanated as she demanded truth from the King, the might this Warrior holds is beyond breath taking.  She stood up to the King and made clear that he was beneath her and his actions were heinous.  No one in the room not even the Queen said a word.  Her presence demands respect and a hold I have never seen in anyone before.  I am in awe and am somewhat scared that this woman is more than meets the eye.   She is marvelous.  In the moment of truth and justice the Warrior held a room full of alphas, soldiers, lords, and the King himself. 

The Warriors took formation around her and fell into place and were not shaken by the actions or events.  Everything was screaming for me to watch her and follow this one as she worked but it is just too much for me to fully take in.  Why was she stepping in to protect me, I am nothing but a worthless blight to my family.  I hold no power.  I have been disowned and shunned by my own flesh and blood.  It is just overwhelming to sit in this place and see what’s before me. 

Kendra is more than I ever fathomed.  I have an idea but the impossibility and a rational mind will not allow me to truly see what I feel deep inside.  I am afraid to even consider this possibility there is just no way could it not be true.  Yet as I watch I cannot let go of this mummer deep in my soul.