Taihana Miroku!

Ok, so I just wanted to say, this story is dedicated to my little brother, who has always tried to get me to watch naruto and I always refused until a few years ago. Now I'm a naruto (or Shikamaru/Kiba/Gaara) obsessed person :) So enjoy reading, please vote, comment and fan, and i love constructive critisism!! ^-^

I also always declare this; after eight year of learning, I am nearly fluent in Japanese. When there is Japanese in here, TRUST ME, I know what I am talking about.

~

This story was HEAVILY editted on the 4th of Jan 2015.

~

Name: Taihana Miroku. (preferrs Tai, and her real last name is Sabuku) 

Name meaning: Japanese: Wishing Flower. Thai: Freeland

Age: 12

Demon: The 7 tailed rhino beetle named 'Chomei'. It talks to her sometimes.

Special ability: Trained by her siblings. She uses a ninja art which allows her to control plants. She can fight with nun-chucks, a katana and wind shuriken. 

Appearance: Purple hair waist length hair and red eyes. Her clothes consist of green tights, a purple and white top with sleeves up to the elbow and a long belt, match with purple ninja sandals, gloves, knee pads and elbow pads.

Personality: Is extremely over preppy and sometimes annoying. Like's plants and animals, and hates to sing infront of anyone apart from her little adoptive sister. Has an apple juice obsession, very sweet, but some days prefers to be reserved and calm. Does not like to be called cute.