Oh Deer! ☆

Yes. The title is meant to be like that. (:

~

"Are you all sure?" Master Gamah asked, for the 100th time.

"YES!" The three of us replied, as the loudness knocked my (2nd) worst enemy into the stream. You see...we met Katsu.

Katsu is Master Gamah's neko. HE.IS.EVIL! He stole my apple juice :( How you ask? Well, he isn't the usual size of a cat. He's about 6x the size of Akamaru.

I glared at it deeply. "Evil little shit..." I said quietly. "I heard that Taihana..." Sensei Gamah said quietly. I'm suprised his old ears can hear anything, with the loud waterfall roar and the sound of Kiko and Jenko's sparring.

OH. And the rain's roar.

"Sensei. My parents wanted me home early for something. Can I leave now please?!" I asked Sensei Gamah, shivering violently. He sighed. "Yes. You can all leave now," He said.

"Thankyou!" I said, before darting towards the forest to take the short cut to the Miroku Compound. My footsteps made sloppy sounds on the mud.

I heard slight whisper. "Taihana," it said. I stopped and wielded a kunai in my hand. "Who's there?" I asked, peering into the darkness.

"Hello, little girl," a chilling voice said. A man with pale white eyes, a wide brimmed travel hat and half face mask stepped onto the trail.

"Rapist!" I screeched. "Keep your mouth shut and I won't-"

I telepathically commanded two vines to rise from the ground. They wrapped themselves around the guy and I jumped onto him.

"Die weird creep!" I scream, secretly fearful. What was I doing? Without thinking I began punching the guy in the face repeatedly.

"H-H-Hey! T-Taihana! It's me! Iruka-Sensei!" The guy exclaimed. I grabbed his throat. "Prove it!" I scowled. In a puff of smoke, the guy transformed.

"S-Sensei! What are you...I thought...wah?" 

He smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Consider it a pre-chuunin test, which surprisingly, you passed," he smiled.

"Well thank- hey! What do you mean 'suprisingly'?" 

He laughed and waved. "Good luck!" He called, before leaping away, leaving me confused and standing in the rain.

The compound, and my house imparticularly, gave off and incandescent glow. When I got to the door of the house, I removed my shoes.

That's when I heard it, That laugh. "Mayumi," I whispered to myself. I burst into the house, and there sat one of the prettiest girls to be in Konoha.

"Taihana-Chan!" She exclaimed, putting Sensaina in her cot and approached me. "It's been so long!" She smiled. "Too long!" I replied.

Just after the Uchiha Massacre, Mayumi left, deciding she wanted to travel and discover new Jutsu. She began to talk in her usual happy manor.

I nodded and smiled, listening intently about a mist jutsu. I then noticed...my Otou-San was wearing a proper mens kimono!

"Otou-San...what are you wearing?" I asked. "Your Mother bought it today," he sighed with a half angry half depressed look on his face.

I then looked around...this place looked a little different I guess. The table was set, it was clean, the shandelia was extra sparkly, the maids, yes maids, were busy cooking.

Did you forget the Miroku was a very rich and powerful clan? And that Jikei and Neyo were the head of it?

"Who's coming over?" I questioned. "Your boyfriend and his family," Mayumi said is a cutie-voice with a pouted face.