Three: Who Can Get The Golden Star?

(Taihana's POV)

Everyone ran back into the classroom, eager to find out who their new Sensei is. Iruka stands there in silence. The last thing he said was that our Sensei's will arrive at 1:30.

The only sound that can be heard was the clock ticking. I watch as it makes it to 1:00pm. Then there is a knock at the door. A drunken old man stumbles in.

"Eer, Sensei. You're early-" Iruka began, but he is cut off.

"Where are my dumplings?" he asks.

"But Sensei, they are not meant to go with you until 1:30," Iruka insists. He winces when the old guy glares at him. He shakes it off. "Team 6," Iruka says happily.

My eyes widen and I look at Kiko and Jenko. This is followed, by me face-palming. Why do we get the grumpy old drunk kook?

I hear a snicker and look up to see Shikamaru and Kiba smirking at me. I stick my tongue out at them. I then drag behind Kiko, Jenko behind me.

We wait, and eventually the drunk man motions for us to follow him. I glance at the class over my shoulder, and at Iruka. With a terrified expression, I follow.

He leads us into an empty classroom. We do as we are told, but Kiko just has to be.....Kiko. "Your not going to take us out of the Academy?" He questions.

The guy- Sensei -walks up to him and hits him in the head with his bottle. Not going to lie; it was funny.

"So," he begins. "I want you all to tell my your first and last names, and I will tell you mine." He does not face us. He turns to the blackboard.

When his attention goes back to us, he is looking at Kiko. "My name is Kiko Himajana," he says. Sensei's nods.

"Next." I look at Jenko, who goes all shy like Hinata does. "J-J-Jenko Tamodotchi," he mumbles. I notice that Sensei has written their names on the board.

"The female one," he gestures to me. I raise an eyebrow at the term 'female one', but ignore it.

"Taihana Miroku," I say in a dull board tone. He nods and writes my name down.

"I am Sensei Gama Turishiko," he bows.

"As you can see, I am old!" he yells. He pokes and fiddles with the wrinkles on his face. "And I am drunk," he adds, waving his bottle around. "And most importantly, I am fast, but fat!" He continues to scream, shaking his pot-belly.

"So, by your appearances I shall give you nicknames!" He yells. "You," he points at Kiko. "You shall be Know-it-all."

Kiko was to the left of me, and he glares on. Gama turns and writes 'Knowitall' beside Kiko's name. Then he looks at Jenko. "Fat Cake!" He exclaims.

My jaw drops. How could someone be so nasty? "And then you," he points at me. "Shall be Purple."