My New Best Friend! 8)

Millions of things had happened in Suna. Events like; Kiko and my sister. Jenko and I ... found them ... kissing, just that.

I've met the biggest bitchy cow in the world, Sensei Gamah's niece Hitomi. Her teammates, Juhitto and Mizu are nice though.

My Father forced me to learn the Xerogan, which was supplied by the Takshan, it gave me Xerogan. Not too sure what is gave the boys. The Xerogan is the Miroku clans Kekkei Genkai.

Otou San said that is would let me copy a jutsu only for 24 hours and allow me to use it in unison with another copied Kekkei Genkai.

"Taihana!! We're going!!" Neyo called to me. "OK!!" I called back. I leapt down the stairs, jumping over the rail and landing gracefully on the floor.

"I'll put Senseina to bed," I smiled, fiddling with my fingers. Noticing, Neyo smiled. "Hinata is coming over tomorrow," she said.

I smiled faintly. "If you want, you can invite Sakura and Ino too, just remember before you do anything to take Senseina to Yoshino Nara. She said she'd love to take care of her," she smiled.

'Taihana in Nara land.' For some reason, those words rang through my head. Stupid Kiko.

(^ That will be explained soon)

I smiled and nodded. "Good luck, be safe," I mumbled as I hugged my parents goodbye.

I should probably tell you, that the Prince is going back to Kayam. But they need Jounin to take him back. So Jikei, Neyo, Shikaku Nara, and Ichigo Tamadotchi (Jenko's uncle) are escorting him, along with 4 ANBU.

They left, and I ran upstairs to my little sisters room.

I sat down beside her cot and sung to her.

"I'll spread my wings and  

I'll learn how to fly. 

I'll do what it takes 'til 

I touch the sky. 

And I'll make a wish, 

take a chance, 

make a change. 

And break away. 

Out of the darkness 

and into the sun. 

But I won't forget 

the ones that I love. 

Take a risk, 

Take a chance, 

Make a change, 

and break away."

She fell asleep. I'll wake her in 3 hours and take her to Yoshino. I looked around, bored out of my mind.

I looked at the sink full of dishes.

NO.

Aka screeched as he landed on the window. "Hey," I said, as though he understood me. I get the feeling he did always understand me though.

Out of bordem I started packing a bag for Senseina, whilst singing the 3rd Sabuku lullaby slowly. It was my favourite one, because I have a-never-happened memory in my head. It was more of a wish, of my Mother singing it to me.

*No copyright intended, blablabla, it's not the real version, it's a lot more slow and kind. And it's mixed with another song*

When I am gone,  

just carry on,  

don't wanna rejoice, 

everytime you hear