Kiko and Jenko learn the Truth can I trust them? :L

EVERYTHING beyond this point is uneditted and very "I wrote this when I was 12." So, read on, if you want your eyes to bleed. A lot may not make sense:

I walk out of my room, and knock softly on Jeiki and Neyo's door.

"Yes?" Neyo answers groggily. I open the door and peak in.

"I have to go on my C ranked mission now," I whisper. They usher my over and greet me goodbye. The usual 'safe lectures' come, and I leave their room.

I kiss Senseina and Tano goodbye whilst they are asleep, before creeping outside. From there I sprint to the village gates. I can see Jenko, and Gama.

"H-Hey W-Where's Kiko?" I ask when I reach them. "Not here yet," they said. "What!?" I asked, looking at my watch, seeing that it was 3:55.

"What is he doing!?" I asked aloud.

*5 minutes later*

Still no Kiko.

*10 minutes*

"Where IS HE????!!!!!"

*15 minutes.

"Sensei?" I asked. "Yes, please do," he said, reading mine and Jenko's thoughts. He stayed there as Jenko and I pushed on to the Himajana compound. We walked past the Miroku compound where I could hear Senseina crying, then the Yamanaka compound, and then the Hamijana compound.

"Any idea which house hold it is?" I asked. Jenko nodded and I followed him. We knocked in the door. No answer. Again, no answer. I kicked the door open and we went inside. I ran upstairs, Jenko hot on my heels. "What if he's hurt?" I asked Jenko. 

I opened the 1st door. No. 2nd. No. 3rd. Here it is.

"When was the last time he cleaned this place?" I asked. Then, laying on the bed was the lump that was Kiko. "KIKO!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in his ear and he jolted up, headbutting me in the face. I fell backwards, Jenko caught me quickly.

"Ah, you baka!!!" I scowled, holding my nose. It wasn't bleeding; but it hurt like hell. "Sorry, hey, you guys should be getting some sleep we have a mission tomorrow!" He scowled. I jumped on him and began to strangle him. "It's TODAY!! We should have alredy gone but we were waiting for you!!"

Jenko pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration."OKI! OK I'll get ready just wait for me outside!" He yelled. I leapt off him and glared before Jenko and I left his room,m stumbling on a few things.

~*~

"Finally decided to join us did you Kiko?" Gama asked Kiko as we got to the gates. "I'm really sorry Sensei," he said, bowing his head. "Yes, well, let's descend on!" Gama said. I raised and eyebrow at his choice of words.

We started running through the trees and jumping from branch to branch. It would take all of today and tomorrow to get to the lighting country. Gama was actually pretty fast! You know, for an old dude. I was next to him, Jenko and Kiko behind.

"When we get to this prince dude, we'll have to walk won't we?" I groaned. "I was thinking we can minimize him and put him in Jenko's bag, but hey, that's a good idea to," Gama smirked.