Prince the prissy, Gamah's secret? >,>

OK, I did change the name. The Dark Flower sounds pretty good I guess. And I went back and read The Golden Star chapter, and saw that I said Kiko has the Byakugan -_- He doesn't, simple. It's now the clans Kekkei Genkai, which you shall found out in the next chapter ^-^ Heeeree weeee gooooo!!!!

Taihana's POV.

"Wow security is sooo light here," I said sarcarically, earning glares from 5 of the 5000 guards around the princes tower. When I say 5000, I mean 5000!! This guy is only the prince of the Kayam Village, just north of the lightning village.

Kiko and Jenko were allowed to go in to meet the prince, I don't know they said something about how it's 'inapropriate' to have a ninja girl in a prince's room.

The door to the prince's room opened, as I stood silently. I kept throwing glances over my shoulder and out the window, watching Gamah, who stood at the village gates.

I hadn't noticed that my hand had been grabbed. I turned to see a tuffet of mousy brown hair. This person looked up at me, his green eyes shining and his bright white teeth showing in a pervy but cute grin.

Damn he was hawt!!

"May I ask for a name?" He questioned. I felt a glare rising.

'Ooohhh, he's cuuutee!!!!' Fumi yelled in my head.

'I know, shut up.'

"T-Taihana," I answered quickly. He grinnned, and his teeth anime-gleamed.

"Shall we go?" I said quickly, looking away. I heard the prince huff. "Well, just so you now, I'm Aijin," he smirked, saying his name with so much pride he was practically dripping with ego.

"Isn't that a girls name?" I asked automatically. The prin- I mean 'Aijin' sweatdropped, and Kiko and Jenko smirked. Aijins ego was badly burnt.

"N-no it's not," he said. I shrugged and walked out the door, slightly laughing along with Kiko and Jenko. I heard ther pince ask one of his guards if his name was a girls name. The guard shrugged and the prince followed us to Gamah.

 Any guesses what Gamah was doing?

Anyone?

No?

HE WAS SITTING ON HIS ASS ON A CLOUD.

 "YO SENSEI, WE GOT THIS GIR- GUY!" I yelled to him. He breathed deeply and opened his eyes. Good evening, prince Aijin. I am Turisico Gamah."

"That's great, now carry my bags," the prince replied, shoving his bags towards Gamah.

Gamah look at the bags, then Aijin, then the bags, then Aijin. He raised and eyebrow, and then turned away, walking down the road. "I want to get half way before night fall," he yelled over his shoulder.

My teammates and I laughed as we walked past the wide-eyed prissy prince.

We started walking at a fast pace, a little to fast, that J, K and I basically left Gamah behind.

* * *

"Soo.." The prince began, walking over to were Kiko, Jenko and I were sitting by the stream. We had been walking for a while, and are now taking a break.

 "Taihana.."

"What."

"Tell me about yourself."

"Uuumm.."

"What clan do you belong to?"

"The Miroku clan," I told him.

He smirked triumphantly.

"Why?" Kiko asked.

"Oh, I was just simply wondering," he answered. I nodded, and dragged Kiko and Jenko away. "This guy is creepy!" I whisper yelled to the two of them. They nodded fast in agreement.

 I watched the prince lean over to my bag but fall from the rock he was sitting on. "Eeerrr, hey! Aijin...can you fight?"

"Hell yeah! I would be a ninja if I wasn't a prince," He said proudly ... again! Why is this dude so proud?

"Fight me then," I smirked. He stepped back in shock, but then, he too smirked. He pulled out one kunai. Bitch please, you'd need like 500 of those to beat me!!!

He threw the kunai at me. I caught it, and made a vine that AIjin ouldn't see come from my hand. It crushed the kunai to dust, and Aijin's eyes widened. "H-How'd you do that!!??" He asked. I didn't answer.

"My turn," I told him. I threw shuriken at him and his best defence was to raise his arm. The shuriken almost hit him and Jenko, Kiko and I grinned, waiting for the wepons to take impact. Gamah stopped them, with a chakra shield though. -_-

 "Hey that bitch deserves it!!" I yelled. Gamah shook his head. He sighed. "We have to go through Suna."

"WWHHAATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????"

Gamah's POV.

"WWHHAATT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????" My purple headed student screamed. Only Kiko, Jenko and I would know why she didn't want to go that way, but only I know why we're going this way.

I stealthly went behind Aijin and hit the pressure point on his neck, and he fell to the ground, knocked out.

I had infact got a message from the Hokage, that the Kazekage wants to see his daughter for her brithday. And also, we're being followed but my students do not know that.

We waited until Aijin awoke, and we walked towards Suna.

I noticed that the prince kept nearing Taihana, and Kiko and Jenko would walk beside her in a protecive manor. Like her brothers. Taihana needs to get used to having protective older brothers ... I did. 

One day, when Taihana, Kiko and Jenko earn my trust, I shall tell them about ... Akoshi.

OK

SO

I WANNA MAKE THIS LONGER.

BECAUSE THIS IS THE SHOERTEST CHAPTER I'VE EVER WRITTEN!!

VOTE

COMENT

FAN!!

FEED A GOAT A MACCAS CHEESEBURGER!

THIS ISN'T VERY SHORT ANY MORE!!!

BAI!!