Shower, Gamah's Flashback, Sunagakure˙∆˙

BTW. It was not a curse marks' venom injected into Team Gamah ^^

You guys finally find out a little bit about Gamah's past! ^^

___________________________________________________

Jenko's POV

I rushed into the hospital room.

Tai was connected to some machine and had a lot of cuts and bruises.

Kiko was unconscious, and had deep gashes in his arms.

Gamah had this brace thing on him that went up hid back and to his neck.

Me? A broken arm and a few cuts. 

I was the least injured, which meant I did the least! I walked over to Tai, who slept with a pained look on her face. Kiko groaned and opened his eyes. He was right next to Tai, so I was beside them both.

"What happened?" He asked me. "It was him," I said.

"Who?"

"Taihana's brother. The one with red hair. He was walking in the forest. We were only on the outskirts of Suna. Apparently after that stuff was injected into us killed us-"

"What!!!???" Taihana shrieked, sitting upright. "If we were killed, then, how are we ... alive?" She asked.

"Well, when we were found we had all blacked out, but we were actually dead. In order for the poison to spread, we had to be dead. After that, one of the effects of the Takshan take over, the resurrection. We were brought back, with special talents..."

"What talents? How do you know all this?" Tai asked. "Talents, like more chakra, Kekkei Genkai, and a few other things. And I know this because ... I met someone...."

"Someone?" Taihana smirked. "Shut up. It's not like that. Her name is Hitomi. Hitomi Turisico to be exact. Gamah's her uncle. She told me about all of this-"

"TAIHANA!" Someone shrieked. A blonde familiar looking girl burst through the door, and randomy swung her arms around Taihana's small frame.

"T-T-Temari Onee-Ch-Chan. C-Can't B-Breathe!' She choked. The girl laughed nervously as she released Tai.

She spoke frantically about what happened, Temari I mean. Then I noticed Kiko staring at her through amazement.

*Taihana's POV*

MAN MY SISTER CAN TALK!!!!!

I just smiled and nodded, not really paying attention, but... "The Gaara saved you-"

"Gaara!" I yelled. Suddenly, he was in here. it made us all jump. "Gaara Onii-San!: I yelled. "Hello Onee-chan," he replied emotionlessly.

"Thanks for saving my team and me!" I grinned. "My team and I, speak properly!" Temari scolded.

"Ahem," I heard Kiko voice.

"Oh! Right! Temari, Gaara, these are my teammates! Kiko and Jenko!"

"Kiko?" Temari began. "Yeah, you've probably heard of me, since my clan lives here and all," he proudly grinned. "Actually," Tem-Chan began.

"I sounds to me ... like a girls name!" She smirked. Kiko became anime depressed- was he falling for my sister!!??

I was about to confront him, but suddenly, the room filled completely with Miroku's and a few Tamadotchi's and Himajana's.

"Taihana!''

"Okaa-San! Otou-San!" I exclaimed. They greeted me, as did the other Miroku's.Yet, it wasn't as fulfilling as I was hoping.