Chapter Twelve

Previously:
He kisses the tip of my nose and whispers once more,

"Id kill anyone for you..."

Willow's Pov

     I struggle against him by his weight keeps me pinned to the chair. I push against his chest but he doesn't budge.

"Get o-off of me!! You fucking insane c-creep!"

He shakes his head and makes a 'tsk' sound. He moves his hands to my hair and grips it. He pulls on it earning a squeak from me.

"Now listen here. I've done a looooot to get you. I've killed..."

In a hushed tone,

"Hundreds."

He talks in a normal tone once more,

"Just for you. You should be thankful, I'll take care of you if you just... Listen, to me. Just do as I say and I won't have to get physical with you. Do you understand?"

I bite my bottom lip and blink away the tears forming in my eyes as he pulls on my hair and threatens me.

"No?"

I hastily spurt out words so I won't get hurt,

"I understand!!"

Grin widening and eyes opening further, in a creepy voice even worse than his normal one,

"Really?"

He chuckles and leans forward to plant his lips on my forehead,

"Good."

He untangles his hands from my hair and unwraps his legs from me. He stands up and straightens out his purple coat without a shirt underneath as well as his sweatpants. He grabs a phone from his back pocket of his sweatpants and curses under his breath. He hurriedly runs his hands through his green hair and holds out his right hand for me.

"Are you ready my darling?"

I give a small quick nod and reluctantly grab his hand with my own left one. He pulls me close to his body before I even have the chance to stand up and picks me up and holds me in his arms in front of himself. Bridal style as some say.

"Lets go."

He runs to the elevator that I entered the cave and runs into it. He closes the door and presses main floor. We start to rise and I look up at him. His face is actually well structured... I will admit that for an insane person he looks good... He looks down at me and smirks devilishly. I avert my eyes to the door and watch as they open to reveal Bruce's home. He nonchalantly walks down the long corridors and weaves through the home.

"Stop"

Joker pauses briefly and turns around. We come face to face to the home owner dressed in his suit.

" Ha, hello Batsy."

"Put her down."

"Straight to the point I see. Well, I can not do that."

"Now Joker. I'm not messing around."

"Why is she so important to you? Anyone else and you probably wouldn't even notice."

"Now."

"I'll give her to you easily if you answer my question."

"NOW!"

"I'll kill her."

He says threateningly and pulls a gun out of seemingly nowhere.

"Fine."

"Say it loud."

He takes off the safety lock and stares Bruce straight in the eyes. I feel myself crying again and I whimper quietly.

"Willow... Willow is my daughter."