Chapter Fifteen

Previously:
We pull apart and he looks down on me with a grin.

"Glad you came to your senses."

Willow's Pov

   I stare him dead in the eyes and keep a straight face on.

"Something wrong darling?"

I close my eyes and let a breath of air escape my mouth as a sigh. I turn around and enter on my heel with a newly plastered grin on my face. I throw the mansion door open and trudge inside, a part of me still wanting to leave but knowing there is no point.

NO

I can't think like that. No, no, NO! I WILL escape! I WILL survive. I. Can. Do this.

I move forward and stomp through the house. I go to a place I've only been once before to achieve a knife. I throw open the door that stares I shouldn't be in here due to my position.

"Willow doll, is something wron-"

I point the already loaded and readied AK-47 at his chest with one hand and glare, the Joker responds with a simple chuckle and steps forward,

"Put it down Willow, we don't need to make things complicated. We just had a nic-"

BAMBAMBAMBAM

His mouth drops open and he stares at me with shock painted on his face.

"NO. MOVE OR I WILL KILL YOU."

He gently glides his fingers over the perfectly placed four bullets in his right shoulder,

"N-nice aim."

He grins widely but pain is very apparent in his expression.

"I said. MOVE!"

I step forward and press the cold and brutal end of the gun to his forehead.

"I said, Move. I had a little mess up back there. Now move before I have another mess up of another kind right here, right now, with a device to your head, and my finger on the trigger."

He steps to the side and grimaces,

"It's not over Willow."

I smirk and feel a dark feeling cloud my mind,

"You're right. It is FAR from over."

I point the gun at his knee and pull the trigger.

BAMBAM

He falls to the ground and bites his bottom lip to suppress a scream,

"I'll see you in your fucking nightmares dick."

I quickly grab a sash like thing with endless bullets stored in it. I throw it over my body and run out the door. I quickly run back to the front door and smile grin he left the car on. I run to the driver's seat and I clear my head, I just shit someone multiple times, and I don't feel bad... I wouldn't blame me if I were someone else. I've never driven a car but I can try. I struggle to figure it out but I manage having seen others do it so many times before. I'm a bit unstable but I still can drive.

My hands clench the wheel and tears start welling up in my eyes. I need Jeff, I need Mom, I need someone. I steady my body as sobs threaten to overpower me any minute. My arms start shaking and I pull to the side of the road. I can't help it, I can't cry. I won't cry, it would make me weaker than I am already.

Want to know what I did? I cried.

Something is coming.

You can tell from the tension.

You can practically taste it if you tried.

Something horrible is going to happen.

Or maybe something good.

Whatever it is,

It is going to happen.