Chapter 7: Midnight

Ruby's P.O.V
       I decided to join them. I got two main reasons. The reasons are; First, it looks like Sankriasi need medical attention. And second, I want to have an adventure.Why? Because I'm bored, of course!By the way, I know the Main Centre like the back of my hand! They need me to get out of here.

Sankriasi's P.O.V
       We were walking on the pedastrian path. I'm a bit jealous when Ruby keeps on talking with Emerald. I mean... why can't she just shut up? Somehow, I was shutted instead of Ruby. That's not fair right? And Emerald keeps on chit-chatting with her! Uggghhh! Then, Emerald cuts me from my thought.
       "Did you heard that, Sankriasi? Ruby said that she have many degrees on medication! Now we don't have to worry about your decease!" Emerald said with a cheery voice.
       "W-what? Uh.. yeah! Great! Good news!" I said while giving them a fake smile. Ruby smirked. Did she noticed that I'm jealous? Damn it. That edgy elf!

Emerald's P.O.V
       I told Sankriasi about the good news. She smiled. I'm not sure if that's a sincere smile. Anyways, as we were walking we end up infront of a forest. A dark forest.
      "Come on!" Ruby said.
      "Maple Bridge's on the other side of the forest! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you something!"
      "What is it?"
      "Sankriasi must not attack or use her magic. It will worsen her wound if she does." Ruby explained.
      "Then how am I going to grant three wishes for the human?"
      "I'm not finished. If you really need to use your magic, you must be careful on your limit. If you passes the limit, you'll faint and your decease will get worsen." Ruby continued. It looks like Ruby really know how to handle these kind of things.
       We walked into the forest. I felt dark yet gloomy magic.
      "Don't touch anything." Ruby spoke.
      "Oh yeah? What about the grass? The air? I can't touch them too?" Sankriasi said with an evil smirk. Ruby rolles her eyes with annoyance.
      "Fly then." Ruby shot Sankriasi with her words. Sankriasi seemed a bit mad. Is she having a bad time? I think yes.
      "Hush..." I said.
      "I heard something. It's from there!" We ran towards some bush and found an orchid. Is there someone living here? I don't see any house nearby. We walked through the orchid. We felt that we're being watch. Rubh tip-toed and plucked a fruit. The fruit looks like an apple. Then she examined the fruit. As she was turning the fruit,we saw... AN EYEBALL?????!!!
        "AARRGHH!!" Ruby screamed. The fruit fell to the ground. The fruit blinked. We were terrified. Vines moving everywhere. The forest seems ALIVE. We were panicked.
       "What do we do?!"
       "I don't know!"
       "Use your magic!"
       "But I wasn't supposed to!"
       A vine grabbed Sankriasi's ankle.
       "Help!"
       Sankriasi was lifted to the air. Vines hold her tightly. We need a sword to get her back. She cried for help. Ruby and I fought like a warrior.
       "Get me down!" She screamed.
       The darkness of midnight surround us. We're trapped. We fought. But nothing could help us. At last, the forest had us. Until....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, thanks for reading! I'm sorry I can't make it longer in this chapter because I need to go to school. If you like it, leave a vote and a comment! See ya soon!