Chapter 13: That Boy

We hid ourselves, waiting for the boy that owns the room. I mean, the filthy room. The doorknob was turned. A boy came in. He was wearing a black t-shirt, his hair was black and very spiky. But, something's not right. The boy is......... crying? What? Boys aren't supposed to cry! Especially, a BIG, HUGE AND GIGANTIC BOY like him!
       "I'm going." Sankriasi whispered. We nodded. She stepped out from our hiding place. The boy was sitting on his bed, wiping his tears.
       "Uh.... Hey there!" Sankriasi called for the boy. The boy didn't notice her. The boy walked to his painting stand. He began to paint on his canvas. The canvas was
... sorrow. With his tears, he gracefully paint with his colours on his pallete. Then I noticed, his room was full with beautiful paintings that he painted. It was amazing. Sankriasi starts to walk to the boy. The boy still haven't notice her.
       "That's a really nice painting." Sankriasi complimented. The boy's eyes were widened. He turned to Sankriasi but speechless.
      "Y-you really t-think s-so?" He asked. That's weird, he's not shocked at all!
      "Yes!" She answered cheerfully.
      "Th-thank you..." The boy said and a pink blush appeared on his cheeks. I have to admit, he is really cute! But Emerald seem a bit mad about it. His face was utterly frustrated.
      "I can paint better!" Emerald said with anger. I giggled.
      "Ooh... I smell jealousy..." I said while smirking. He noticed it and this time, he's the one who's blushing.
      "May I ask you something, human?" Sankriasi said to the human.
      "Sure. What is it?"
      "Why were you crying?"
      The boy scratched his head with a worried face.
      "It's nothing really..." it looks like he doesn't want to talk about it.
      "Ouh! Fine then! May I grant your three wishes now?"
      "Thanks for respecting my privacy. Wait... Three wishes? Are you a fairy?" He asked.
      "Yes I am!"
      "But... where's your wings?"
      "I.... was... cursed." Sankriasi said with a shaky voice.
      "Heh. Looks like we're the same." He said. Sankriasi looked up to the boy while crying.
      "W-what do y-you mean?"
      "I'm a bully victim. But it seems no body cares about it." The boy explained.
      "R-really? Y-you poor th-thing!" Sankriasi said with years in her eyes.
      "It's nothing really... Three wishes? I'm ready."
      "Your first wish, my sire?" Sankriasi bowed to him.
      "Tell me." He said with a calm voice. Sankriasi slowly turn her head.
      "What's the wish that can break your curse?" He asked. Sankriasi was absolutely shocked. Emerald and I were surprised.
      "I'm sorry but I can't tell you." Sankriasi said and turned her head down again.
      "That's my first wish." He wished. Sankriasi started to cry again. Her amethyst eyes were crystal-like because of her tears. The boy gave her a gentle smile.
       Sankriasi started explaining to him about the curse. The boy understood every single details.
       "Your first wish is granted. What's the second?"
       The boy hold his chin, thinking of what his next wish will be. Then, a light bulb appeared.
       "I wish the bullies won't hurt me anymore." He wished.
       "Sure!" Sankriasi grant his wish.
      "Thanks. And my third wish is...." we were all excited.
      "To free you from your dreadful curse." He wished as he gave a sweet bright smile. Sankriasi smiled and cried. Full with tears of joy. Then, I saw her back is glowing. She turned her head to see. Something is beginning to grow from her back. Magic sparkle begin to fill the room.
       Emerald and I quickly ran to Sankriasi. Her dress begin to change. Her hair was brailed by magic. Her wings were absolutely gorgoues. Colourful flowers begin to grow on her head and turned into a flower crown.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the late update. I was busy. Anyway, thanks for reading! If you like it, leave a vote and a comment! And sorry for the bad English. I'm not really good at it... Bye!