Chapter 15:End

Sankriasi's P.O.V
They won't wake up. I shook them. No responds.
"Emerald... wake up.... please.. Ruby.." I cried. Are they dead? Please.. I've had enough with the lost of my wings.
"Please...." This is all my fault. Now, their souls are gone. I begged them to open their eyes or move just a little bit, that will be enough. Please..

"Sankriasi. I'm still alive, sweetheart."
I gasped. That was Emerald's voice. His soft voice.
"I'm here, Sankriasi."
Ruby said with a shaky voice. Tears start to overflow my eyes.
"Thank God."
"Hey."
Emerald called me.
"Mmm?"
"I know this is a bad time.. but.."

"Will you marry me?"

Emerald took my hand with his ice cold hands. He smiled at me. A smile full of meaning.
"H-how... could I s-say no?"
Tears of joy fell. Let him be blind, I don't mind. Ruby smiled.
"Looks like somebody is blushing~"
And it's true. My face is heated up. Ruby's arm is still covered in flowers, not completely lost. That could be fix . But Emerald's eyes..they aren't there anymore. We stood up. I hold Emerald's hand.
"Thank you."
They were still bleeding so I used a magic spell to teleport us to my house. It's easier.
We arrived at my house. They sat down on a bench. I knocked the door.
*knock knock*
I heard someone's walking hurriedly to the door. Maddie opened it with a sad face until she looked at me.
"M-my ch-child..."
She starts to cry. I hugged her.
"Mom, I'm so sorry. I'm so so sorry."
We stayed like that for a few minutes until I took it off.
"You've grown!"
"It looks like I did. Anyways, meet my.... uhh... your future son-in- law, Emerald. And Ruby, my best friend."
Maddie looked at me with a shocked face. And then she smiled.
"Please, come in. I'll cure you."
She welcomed them. I'm so relieved. I guided Emerald into my house.
Mom cured Ruby's arm. But Emerald is unable to be cured, so we decided to let the red flowers stay.

Nights and days passed. It's our wedding today. Saphire, Ruby Manikam and Maddie were delighted. I wore a Morning Glory gown. Saphire said it matches my amethyst eyes. This is the first time for a fairy and an elf to be wed together. I walked to him.
"How I wished I could see you."
"You don't have to."
~~~~
Thank you for reading, guys! So this is the end of 'Lost A Pair'. I hope you enjoyed it. The ending was a bit funny but what can I say? This is the only ending that I could think of. Sorry for that. And maybe, maybe I'll make a sequel about their *ahem child's adventure.

-Aim_SS-