Chapter 11: Paradise?

Ruby's P.O.V
        We stood there, petrified. It was a cat. But, in human world, I figure out that everything will be big and gigantic. The cat looked at us. Staring at us as we are it's meal. I guess, in this state, we are it's meal.
      "What do we do now?" I asked. They didn't notice me. Emerald looked at me without turning his head.
      "Now... we.." he whispered.
      "RUN!" He screamed and took of. Sankriasi and I looked at him dashing off. The cat growled, and we ran away.
      "HISS!"
      "DON'T LOOK BACK!" Emerald shouted. We ran as quick as lightning. The cat seems to catch up. It pounced everywhere to have us in it's mouth.
      We ran quickly until we saw a dark hole. It looks like a water drain. Hopefully there's no rats. We ran into it with the cat tailing us. The hole stopped the cat, it can't reach us from outside. Now I'm worried about what will be in here. The cat's paws tried to grab us but failed. The cat gave up. But it's still infront of the drain. Waiting for us to get out.
     We walked deeper into the drain. Water flows calmly. Everything was dark. It's hard to see in this condition.
     "*cough*cough*" I heard someone coughed.
     "*COUGH*COUGH*COUGH*" the cough seem to worsen.
     "Sankriasi, are you okay?" I asked concerns about her condition.
     "Hey, are you- W-WHAT?!" Emerald yelled as he was holding Sankriasi that almost fell.
     "Sankriasi blacked out!" He  shouted at me.
     "Help me!"
     "Where are you?!"
     "Follow my voice!"
     "Alright!" I followed his voice. And ended up touching something. It's a shoulder.
     "There! You've already touched me!" He said to me. Now, I'm blushing. What is this feeling? Ahh.. Never mind about it! I have Sankriasi to worry about! I quickly grabbed her arm. It was ice cold. Her pulse is slow too. I quickly layed her down.
     "Is she okay?" Emerald asked me.
     "I think it's because of her running."
     "What do you mean?"
     "When we were chased by that cat, fairies always used their wings to get away. She must've forgot the she don't have any wings and tried to use it. But it just worsen her wound. Causing her to drastically faint." I explained to him. Emerald and I took Sankriasi. We walked down the dark path.
       After a few minutes later, I noticed that the water started to flow faster. Then, I noticed that I heard droplets. The water seems to flow much faster. Sankriasi's not awake yet. We walked quickly to get out of here.
      Then we saw a light. It must be the way out. As soon as the light show up, Sankriasi's eyes begin to open. She slowly moved her hand away from us.
      "I'm sorry." She apologized.
      "It was nothing." I said. She looked at me with a gentle smile. We walked towards the light. The three of us was amazed to see a garden. It was raining though. We stepped out of the water drain. The garden was absolutely beautiful. The flowers were huge as I expected. The rain drops fall slowly as if time was stopped. We were in awe to see this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys! It's me! So, did ya like this chapter? If you do, leave a vote and a comment! It means a lot! Thanks for reading!

Hey guys! It's me! So, did ya like this chapter? If you do, leave a vote and a comment! It means a lot! Thanks for reading!