Chapter 12: Rockin' it

Sankriasi's P.O.V
       Looks like we're going to get some rest. Dusk is coming. This is  a paradise. The view was fantastic. We lit up a fire for tonight. It was a tiring journey just now. Eventhough the only thing that I did was fainted. It's my fault trying to fly away. Ouch... My back still hurts.
       I don't feel like I want to sing tonight. Ruby and I slept beside each other, while Emerald slept a bit far away from us. The stars were twinkling so bright. The moon shone with its light. The air was refreshing and cold. Slowly, we closed our eyes and fall asleep.

Emerald's P.O.V
      The sun woke me up. It looks like it's already afternoon. I stood up. Ruby and Sankriasi's gone. Where could they be? I wander around for a while. I found them, squatching. They are..... fishing?
      "What are you doing?" I asked.
      "We're fishing." Sankriasi answered with a smile.
      "Isn't it obvious?" Ruby said. Sankriasi gave her a death glare that I think it says 'shut up, edgy elf.' It's funny for me to think thay way, somehow I giggled. They looked at me with a confused face.
      "It's nothing." I said.
      "You do know that fishes around here are gigantic, right?"
      "Yeah, we know."
      "Then why are you fishing them with those tiny poles? It'll just break it."
      "Do you want to have  breakfast or not?" Ruby said rudely. I need to admit, she's a bit hot-tempered. I walked away from them and took a huge stick. For my size, it looks like a thin log. But I still could throw it. I made a sharp point on the edge of the stick. Now, I can throw it to catch some fishes. It's big enough to hold a fish from swimming away. I walked to the girls. They looked at me.
      "This is how you catch a fish." I smirked.
      " Ma'lady..."  I added. Sankriasi blushed while Ruby was pissed off. I can tell the differences easily. I took a look at the stream. The fishes are astonishing. I saw a fish, swimming slowly. I threw my pole and it hitted the fish. I hold the pole and pulled the fish. It was a big catch. Ruby and Sankriasi looked amazed. I dragged the fish back to our place.
     "Now this is a big catch." I said while dragging the huge fish. The girls stood up and they clapped. I'm a bit shocked about that. They helped me drag the fish.
     " NOW,we will have a REAL breakfast.." Ruby said with a satisfied smirk. Suddenly, she jumped onto the fish and started to peel off the fish's scale. Then she started to laugh like an evil maniac(A/N:just imagine she's like Undyne. And play the song on top.) It's a good thing the fish is dead. After all the 'being a lunatic' part ended, we start to devide our parts. Sankriasi mixed the meat into all of her magic ingredients and started to cook them. We had our delicious breakfast (eventhough it's more like dinner..) We had our stomachs full and decided to stay for another night.

Ruby's P.O.V
       "THAT'S IT! WE'RE LEAVING TODAY! RIGHT NOW!" I yelled in the middle of the morning. The couple stood up straight hearing my voice.
      "I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF GOOFING OFF! NOW LET'S GO!" I packed my things. They still seemed quite surprised and began to pack their stuffs. We walked out of that place.
     "Ruby, are you okay?" Emerald asked me.
     "I'VE NEVER BEEN BETTER! NOW DON'T STOP AND KEEP ON MOVING!" I shouted.
     "Chill down!" Sankriasi told me. Is my face too obvious? Actually, I had a nightmare last night. It was terrible. I dreamed that Emerald and Sankriasi were killed by the cat. In my dream, I was the only one who survived but... I don't know how to return home by my own! I was stucked in the human dimension! I woke up early in the morning and cried. Thankfully, they were still asleep that time. The moment that they were killed is at afternoon. That's why I woke them up. I don't want my dream to be real.
     We walk in a dark alley. And found a window opened widely.
     "Let's try this human." Sankriasi said while pointing at the window. We climbed up to the window. Just from the look of the room, I already knew it's a boy's room. It was a complete mess. Dirty clothes were everywhere. We quickly got into the room and hid behind a pencilcase. The human's not in the room though. I'm glad that we don't have to hide in his closet. It will be a nightmare for me. Who knows what lives in his closet? NOBODY....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Did you like this chapter? If you do, leave a vote and a comment! And I would like to thank LEXI__cross_FF for following me! I really apreciate it! Thank you sooo much! See ya soon!