Chapter 2: Lost

Sankriasi P.O.V
         Ugh! What happened?! Where am I?! Why am I all tied up?
         "Hi Sankriasi" came a voice from somewhere in the shadow.
         "W-what?!Who are you?!" I shout.
         "Silly fairy. It's me"
         "Your old friend..." continued the voice.
         I knew it. I know whose voice is it. It's Kinta's! But, why would she kidnapped me? This doesn't make any sense!
         "What do you want from me?!" I brave myself to ask her eventhough I'm shaking.
         "Isn't it obvious already? I want your wings, idiot!" Kinta scolded me.
          What? My wings? This is nonsense! 
         "What are you talking about?!"
         "Hahahhahahahahahaha!" Kinta laughed like an evil maniac.
          "Ah... Sankriasi... You're such an idiot you'll hardly understand!"
          Well, I won't understand if she won't tell me!
          "Just tell me already!" I scolded.
         "Fine. Sankriasi, you know I love unique wings. And your wings-" she stopped.
         "Is the most unique wings I've ever seen." She said.
        "What? My wings are normal! They're not unique at all!" I denied to except the fact that Kinta just told me.
         "Why are you lying to yourself?" Kinta said.
         I still don't get it. What is she talking about? I know that there are many types of wings out there. But, mine, unique? She's living in a fantasy!
          "Urggghhhh... I told you that you won't understand! Witch, come here!" Kinta summoned someone.
           It was a witch. An elf witch. She looks like a very old lady waring a very dirty clothe.
          "Give me her wings!" Kinta shouted.
          Give my wings? To her? Oh, I get it! She's a psycho! But, wait.
         " AAAAAARRRGGHHHH!"
I screamed. Now I know what did she mean about giving my wings. She's ripping my wings! It hurts!
        "Please, I beg you to spare me! Please Kinta!" I begged her for mercy. But she ignored me.
         *SLASH*
         That's it. I lost my wings. Tears and anger fills my heart. I saw Kinta reaching for my ripped wings. She took it. My wings are in her hands now.
          "Hey" she called for me.
          "Want to see a magic?"she said to me. Somehow the witch just disappered. Kinta putted my wings on to her wings.
            A bright light shone.
           Her wings fused with mine. And more importantly, her wings turned prettier than before!
          "Now you see what my wings is capable of. My wings will fuse with the wings that touches mine. And my magic will increase." Increase? Does she think that this is a game? Well, life is a game.
           "Ouh Sankriasi, you begged me for mercy didn't you? I think I'll show you my kind of mercy." Said the devillish fairy. I wonder what she's going to do with me now.
         "So then I shall curse you!" WHAT? WHAT??? Did she said 'curse'? That's not mercy at all!
           "You need to find a kind-hearted human! You must grand the human three wishes. And one of the wishes must be used for your freedom!"
           A flower grew on my left hand palm. As a sign of my curse. She freed me at last. As I walked from the filthy place, tears fell. I stopped by a big tree. I need to rest after what happened to me.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey there! Thanks for reading my work! I'm sorry if there's something making you feel unsatisfied. I did put my blood and sweat in this work. Leave a vote and a comment! Bye see ya later!