1

Ohh shit!
It's 10:01!
I'm going to be so late!
While I was panicking Cameron was telling our boss I was late. of course Cam didn't know. I finally put on my Starbucks shirt and pants. than put my hair into a ballerina bun I ran outside to my car. Of course I was speeding 20 miles over the speed limit I called Cameron.
"Can you tell Chaney that I'm late please, with a cherry in top?"
"Reagan I already did I told her that you were babysitting Ren and you had to drop him off."
"Thanks Cam!"
"Ya no problem Rea."
"Latez see ya kisses to the coffee."
We hung up. man do I love him sometimes.

5 mins. later

"So sorry Chan, I promise it will never happen agian."
"Make Shore it never happens agian you were lucky suck up was here."
"YESSSSSSS!" I screamed as me and Cameron danced around.
"Cameron you my savor." "Your the best."

Cameron's Pov

"Cameron your my savor."
I've always wanted to be your savor. To be honest I've always liked Reagan. ever since Reagan's brother and I became best friends.
Reagan and Tristan were always close since they are twins.
But when Tristan and I would always hangout Reagan would always tag along. Of course I didn't mind, and I hope Tristan didn't either. but I feel like we have something. but I don't know she feels the same way.

Reagan's Pov

"Um Cameron hello?"
"Ohh sorry Rea I was spacing out."
"It's ok, so you know it my birthday coming up and I want you to help me plan it." "Oh and it's a surprise for Tristan's coming home party/my party/his party."
"I'd love to Reagan."

Ok this is kat I'm sorry for a short 1st ch. but I knew at this and I hope you like it!!!!!!! ok you guys should follow my Instagram _kat_kat_kat_
And
Our2ndlife_forevero2l

Peace love rubber gloves
Thanks fir reading
XxxxxxX
-kat