17

Reagan's pov

"STOOOOPP." I screamed
"Nooooo." Cameron said tickling me.
I sat up a gave Cameron a kiss.
"When I say stop you better stop Dallas."
"Nope." he said with a smirk.
Cam pushed me back down in the bed.
"How was your run?"
"Great. but I want to maybe play softball again?"
"Mhm. I see. You should Reagan. How though?"
"Well I kinda ran into Dylan at the cafe. aanndd"
"Mhmm that dick."
"Cameron he's not a dick. But he said he could help me get back in the grove of things. you no I could do good."
"Ya ik you can do good. and I know you will but I feel like Dylan is bad news."
"No he's not cam."
Cameron got up off the bed and walked out of my room slamming the door.
I just sat there for a bit.

Incoming call.

Teagan

(R is Reagan and t is Tegan)

R: hey t!
T: you need to come over now. I don't want to be here anymore. Life isn't great for me. I need you, someone to talk to.
R: Tegan. No do f think that way. I'll be here. Do f do anything u will regret.

I hung up ran out of my room and saw Nash and Cameron and Tristan in the living room.
"Nash have you talked to Tegan lately?" I said very loud.
"This morning. She spent the night. but when she left she was crying. She wouldn't tell me why."
"Ok."
I ran outside and started my car.

At tegans house

I ran straight into her house without knocking.
"TEGAN." I screamed.
I ran upstairs to find Tegan surrounded in a pool of blood and pills.
I didn't know what to do I started to panic. I started to call 9-1-1 and told them what was happening.
Than I called Nash. I told him to meet me at the hospital. I didn't tell him why. He asked though but I didn't want him to worry.
The ambulance got here.
I was crying I didn't know what to do.
The people brought in a carrier thing. they put Tegan in it. I was a total reck.
I just walked in on my best friend laying on the floor with a pool of blood and pills.
It's all my fault I cried out.
I'm screaming now. the ambulance come comforted me.
"She'll be ok. I not going to promise but we will do our best." the lady said.
i nodded.
I finally got to my senses got into my car and followed the ambulance.

I entered the hospital.
Nash, Tristan and Cameron were all waiting in the waiting room.
"Is it tegan?" Nash asked.
His face was red. I think he was crying.
i nodded. I started to cry even more.
I gave Nash a hug and he started to cry too.
"W-what happened?" he stuttered.
"I-I she called me, you know telling me she doesn't want to be her anymore."
"STOP. I don't want to hear it." he said now tears were streaming down his face even more.
I saw Tegans parents enter the hospital.
I approached them and told them everything we came in with a big hug and we all started to cry. We all were waiting for the doctors to come in and tell us. we were all at the edge. Just waiting.

"Mr. and Mrs. Dails?" the doctor came In.
They both shot up.
"Yes we are right here" Mr. dilas said.
"Come with me. the guests can come too." the doctor informed us.
We all followed. all of us just scared of what was going to happen.

The doctor led us to tegans's room.
"You guys can have your last goodbyes." the doctor said.
I. I. Just. No this couldn't be happening. It's a dream. it had to be. REAGAN PLEASE WAKE UP. No she was my only Friend that I could connect to. I dropped to the floor weeping. I saw Tegans parents crying. After that I saw Nash run right to Tegans dead body.
Tears streaming down his face. he knelt down next to her stroking her arm.
"I love you Teagan. you are the love of my life. I will never forget you." he than kissed her. he stayed there for awhile just crying.
Cameron came over to me on the floor and he rocked me back and forth.
He was crying too.
"Shhhh Reagan everything will be ok. babe I promise." Cameron told me over and over again.

Sorry it's a very sad chapter. Do u like it? too sad? -kat