12

Reagan's Pov

I got a text message back from Tegan.

Tegan: ohh Rea your welcome. #remeron is literally my life. lol but you and Cameron are a cute couple. you guys dating now? yea I would love to hangout you. meet me at the mall at 2:19.

Reagan: yes Cameron and I are dating now. ya I'll be there I just really need a friend right now. and your the only person I could think of.

So I went up to my room plugged my iPad into my big speakers and put my music on shuffle. The song chocolate by the 1975s came on. I really didn't know what to wear. so I picked out my sweatshirt that says "new day new slay."
And picked out my white skinny jeans. I went in my bathroom turned on my straightener and applied my makeup.

5 mins later.

I put on my black docs and started the car. and I was off.

I walked into the mall and texted Tegan were do you want to meet at?

T: meet me at charming Charlie's.

R: okay :)

I made my way to charming Charlie's.
I saw Tegan.
"Hey." I said waving
She smiled back and said
"Hey Reagan, I'm so glad you wanted to hangout."
"Ya I was wanting to talk to you."
"Oh really? I'm feeling kinda hungry you want to go to the food court?"
"Ya. I'm starving too."
We made our way to the good court and we talked a little bit.
We decided to eat Taco Bell. since we both love Taco Bell.
We ordered and sat down with our food.
"So I have a question for you."
"Ya."
"Well at Nash's party when I was running out I saw you and Nash kissing."

Tegan Pov

Oh god someone found out.
I really don't want people to know that Nash and I are kinda a thing because all the freakin hate I would get. Nash has so many fans. 5 million followers on vine and 1 million on twitter. ya I don't want girls to think I'm dating him because of his fame.
But that's not it. I always had a crush on Nash durning school and stuff. now I guess he likes me back and he understands were I'm coming from. I don't know I think I should tell Reagan.

Reagan's Pov

Tegan took awhile to reply.
"Ya Um Nash and I are kinda a thing but no one knows about it. and I really don't want hate because all his fans."
"Aww Tegan. I was the same way with Cameron. I didn't want hate from his fans. and because of you everything was better. I think you should open up to your friends and Nash's friends about you two. And not go so fast with the media."
"Really?"
"Ya u think that's what's best."
After that Tegan and I talked about a lot of stuff kinda caught up on each other's life. we decided to walk around. so I picked PACsun. I LOVED pac sun. we walked in there and saw the boys.
All of the boys.
They were super loud I don't know how they weren't kicked out if this place yet.
Tegan and I walked in and the boys looked over and Taylor started to stare at me. and Cameron came over to us and the rest of the boys followed.
"Hey babe I didn't know you'd be here."
"Ya I thought I could try to make friends with Someone my own gender and talk to her."
"About me?" he said with a smirk.
"No." I playfully hit his chest.
"Ok than."
I saw Tegan and Nash flirting with each other. well not talking just looking.
So I walked over to Nash and whispered in his ear
"I know about you too, I saw. make her puplic."
He started to blush.
I walked back to Cameron looking at some clothes.

I saw Tegan and Nash leave pac sun. I guess they were talking about there relationship.
I shipped tash.

"I know about them them. Nash told me."
"They would make a cute couple right?"
"Ya they would."