18

OMG soooo sorry for all the mistakes. I write this on my phone. And sometimes I'm to lazy to go over the chapters.

Nash's pov

It's my fuckin fault. I swear. I could have stopped her. I wanted to num her pain last night. Did she kill herself because if what happened last night?

Flash back*

"Babe I'm ready if your ready." I said.

"I just.... I don't know Nash?" Tegan said.

"I will respect, that. I love you, don't you ever forget that." I said.

Tegan kissed me hard. I slammed her against the wall next to my bed.

"You ok?" I asked her as I smiled.

she just kissed me.

I brought her down gently, to my bed.

We started to undress.

"Tegan really if you don't want to do this" I said.

"NASH IM FINE." she said annoyed.

We kept doing what we were doing. After everything was over she started to cry.

"Babe are you ok?" I said holding her tight.

She just cried into my arms even more. I ran my hand down her cheek stopping the tears. I kissed her on the head and ran my hand up her back and down repeatedly.

"Everything's going to be alright. I promise. I love you with all my heart baby." I said.

Flashback ends*

I could have done something. We didn't have to go all the way. I'm so rude! I didn't listen to my head. but maybe she was planning it. Spending her last night with me, having sex with the person she loves. maybe that was her way if saying goodbye. Obviously she knew what she was doing. We all had thoughts, but no one ever did anything and I will hate myself everyday for it.

Cameron's pov

Why does life have to be like this? my two best friends lost one of there best friends, and everyday that's going to be in the back of my mind. I could have talked to Tegan. I could have said something to the haters. I could have done something.

And to think her and Nash were perfect. Nash was in love with her. she was In love with him, they were meant to be. it's just the hate. why did the haters pick Tegan? what about Reagan? Tegan was her only real friend that shared the same interests. Reagan and Tegan were the perfect of friends. Reagan even walked in on her best friend lying dead on the ground in a pool of blood. how would you feel? I just don't want Reagan blaming it on herself. I don't want anyone taking the blame. I really do care for Reagan and Nash and I dont want them to blame all of this on there selfs. it just hurts.

Reagan's pov

Nash went home. I wonder how he's doing? he stayed there until her body was token away. Tristan drove Cameron and I home. we both sat in the back. He was holding me in his arms, rocking me back and forth telling me everything will be ok. I believed him. Every word he said. But I couldn't stop crying, or thinking about Tegan. I really don't want to think about this. I want the problem to go away. everything was doing good. but I think the hate brought her to were she is now.

Dead.

She's dead and I can't do anything now. I should have kept that phone call longer. I'm stupid.

Cameron and I were laying in my bed. he started to stop playing with my hair.

"Babe." I said. Sitting up a little now.

"Ya." cam sat up facing me.

"Is this all my fault I mean she called me. I I could have kept the phone call longer. I just want the problems to go away. You know?" I said. Cameron kisses me on the forehead.

"babe. Don't ever blame yourself, for what Tegan did. don't blame anyone. Even if you kept the call longer it could have gotten worse. And I know what you mean. I wish all my problems could just away. but you have to always hurt at some point. You always have to solve the problems." Cameron said.

I didn't say anything. I laid back down. Cameron followed. we laid there, staring into each other's eyes.

He mouthed

"I love you Reagan harms."

I came in closer to him.

Our bodies were touching now. I put my leg over his body. And I started to fall asleep.

Cameron's pov

I wasn't sleeping. I just couldn't sleep. What if she does something if I'm sleeping? I won't know.

But. Why would I think that?

I never want to leave this bed. I never want to leave her. Reagan is the love of my life. I just wish Nash had Tegan. She was the love of his life. I can't imagine ever loosing Reagan.

The next day*

I didn't go to sleep that night. Reagan woke up.

"Let's go downstairs. You hungry." I said. As she nodded. I grabbed her hang to lead her out of her room. we went down stairs. Tristan was downstairs. He was making some food.

He turned around with a smile.

"I'm glad to see you two awake." Tristan said.

Reagan smiled a bit.

SHE SMILED.

"OMG YOU SMILED." I said.

"Ya first time since..." she said.

"ya. Today you don't have to think about it ok." I told her.

"Tristan can I talk to you for a second?" I said.

"Ya." He said.

I led him to the living room. I was at an angle so I could still see Reagan but she couldn't hear us.

"So um I think im going to see Nash today and see how's he's doing. and I want you to stay with her, you no make her laugh and stuff. I want her to not blame herself. I just." I threw my hands in the air. Tristan stopped my hands.

"I will bro. she's my sister I will always look after her." there was a pause. "And I think it's good of you to see Nash." Tristan said.

I walked back to Reagan.

"I'll be back." I whispered in her ear.

I went up to Reagan's room and put on the cloths I was wearing the other day, and went back downstairs to grab m keys. I left the house,i got into my car and started it.