15

Tegan Pov

Uh Reagan wanted to hangout at her place? I quickly texted Cameron if it was ok to hangout at her house or nah?

T: should Rea and I hang at my place in till the party or nah?

C: your place we might have to go to the house.

I quickly texted Reagan

T: actually you want to go to my house?

R:ya sounds fine I'll be over in a min.

Ok gosh I have to keep the secret of the surprise party from Reagan. uh. I hope she'll be ok with the party turning backwards.

I got a text from Nash

N: hey babe you going to the surprise party for Reagan tonight?

T: of corse I am. I'm the one taking her. y? You want to come over. Rea will be here though.

N: ya I'll definitely come. can't wait to hangout with you.

*ding--dong*

It's probably Reagan.

"Hey Tegan."

"Hi Reagan. so would you mind if Nash came over?"

"No that's fine. Nash is awesome. you didn't even have to ask."

We walked over to my couch. I grappled the remote and turned on the music station.

It was 8 mins later and Nash finally got here. but it was nice though Reagan and I Were talking catching up. you no like normal people.

Reagan's Pov

Oh my Nash is here

The party starter.

I just hope they don't like leave and go make out in the other room.i doubt that will happen but.

"Do you guys maybe want to go to the mall?" Nash suggested.

Tegan looked at me. I nodded.

"Ya we would love to." Tegan said.

We got into Tegan's car. Nash sat in the front and I sat in the back. uhh.

I'm just a straight up g.

We arrived at the mall.

The mall is amazing. tbh. Nash and Tegan walked I'm hand to hand.

Awww. it was so cute.

We shopped fir about 4 hrs. it was around 6:30.

"Do you want to grab something to eat?" Tegan suggested.

Tristan's Pov

Ok we got everything set up at the venue. Cameron and I called everyone on her actual list that it was today. I wanted to surprise my mother to so Cameron is picking her up now.

Now a bunch of people are arriving. can't wait for Tegan to bring Reagan. and Cameron to bring my mother.

Reagan's Pov

"Where are we going to eat at?" I was very confused I had no clue where we were going.

"Uh you will see it's a very nice place." Tegan said while pulling up to some very nice building.

Huh?

We all got our of the car and went into the venue. there was lots if cars. Cameron's car was there?huh maybe he's having dinner with us.

"Wait is Cameron having dinner with us?" I asked

"Uh no." Nash said right away.

"Ok... Than."

We all entered. me going last. we walked into a dark room and when we walked in the lights came on with a bunch of people saying surprise.

????????

Omg I can't believe I'm seeing this.

ITS MY BROTHER.

I run towards him. I run into his arms.

I'm forgetting all the people. I look at my brother and hug him.

"I missed you so much Tristan. I was going to go crazy without you."

"I did too Reagan. I missed you so much. I missed mom too. even Cameron."

"I love you. promise me you will never go back again."

"I promise Rea. I'll never go there again."

After that we sat down. I sat in the middle of Cameron and Tristan on the other side of Tristan my mother sat. it was like when Tristan was home. but Nash and Tegan were sitting at the table too. some food was brought out a bunch of people were eating too.

Than there was music playing. so we started to dance.

Cameron and I made a big scene. we were dancing like freaks. I was having so much fun.

It was 12:39 am the party was over it was amazing. Cameron took all of us home and Tegan and Nash went there separate ways. the rest if the boys were there too but.

Thanks you for so many reads I love you all.

But I'm so mad. I was going to go to magcon but the tickets sold out in a fuckin min. I'm pissed my life is ruined. but I'm going up to Chicago and stalking them

FYI I didn't check this over sorry if there is mistakes lol.