Chapter 3

Reagan's Pov

It was 10:38, when I woke up next to Cameron. how did I get there? huh....
He was so warm. I looked up and all I saw was a sweet smile apon his face.
"Don't do that Dallas!" I was saying as he tickled me.
"You no I hate when people do that. I won't be sorry if I punch you!"
"Ok ok I'll stop godness." as Cameron had his hands in the air like he surrendered.
"IM SO TIRED!" I yelled.
"No need to yell now Rea your laying on me."
"Oh do you want me to get off of you?"
"No I kinda like it."
I blushed and got up. I don't know why I did that bc I kinda liked it too.
"OMG CAMERON I totally forgot I'm suppose to upload today!!"
As I said franticly running up stairs and getting my camera.
I ran back down with my camera and everything else I needed to post my youtube video which was supposed to be uploaded today.
"OHHH Cameron your being in the video!"
"Think of a good topic or something we can do in the video."
"Ok" he said while laughing at me.
"Ima go get everything setup you think."
"Dallas put on your thinking cap."
he kinda just looked at me like wtf woman.

5 mins. Later

"
Hi it's Reagan!"
"and Cameron." Cameron said while looking at me.
"As you all no who the famous Cameron Dallas is, my brothers best friend and a "professional" viner." Cameron started laughing. I joined in to. his laugh was so cute. "but anyways we are going to list 5 things girls hate about boys, and 5 things guys hate about girls."
"Let's do diiiiissss this!!" Cameron said while make ing some kinda freakin weird movement with his hand. dont ask?
"What I don't get about boys number why the fuck are you guys such tools? sometimes it's hot but
C'mon bitches go crazy over you guys and it's weird." I said.
"Well um us guys want to show the girls what we look like." Cameron said. we looked at each other and gave the wtf look and started to laugh and made jokes about a lot of tools we no.
"Number 2 what I don't get about boys is why they like to act different around girls?"
"Well uh girls make us nervous, and they are very judgy."

7 mins. Later

"OMG that was so long I don't want to edit this!!!!!?
"Ya your gonna have to do a lot of edited ing bc we laughed at each other a lot In that video."
"Yaa but one of the best videos ever!" I said.
"Uhh no." he said with a smirk.
"What's that suppose to mean am I like not funny?"
"Uh you kinda... Are, if that makes you feel better." he said while chuckling.
"Mhhmmm very funny Cam very funny!"
"Your gonna regret saying that." I said while grabbing the pillow on the couch were Cameron and I were filming.
I picked it up and threw the pillow at him hard. since I was in sports it acually was pretty hard.
"OUUCCHHH!!!" CAMERON SCREAMED!
"Awww, you bby!"
Cameron was laying in the floor. I had walked over to were he was to see if he was ok. I knew he was ok but I still had to check. I went up to him. Cameron had grabbed my foot I fell on top of him. I caught myself without hurting him, or me so we were ok. and than our faces were face to face. we kinda just stared at each other for 2 mins. or so just staring. I didn't know what was wrong with me, but I rolled over on the side of him and looked over at him. he was blushing. how awkward I blushed also. so this was just a really big weird awkward thing. just laying on the floor for about 10 mins. looking at the guy you like and smiling. isn't weird at all. totally normal.
Cameron finally broke the silence and said "aren't you gonna finish your video?" I looked at him with confusion.
"Oh, ya totally forgot!"
"Thanks." I said giving him a thumbs up.

Cameron's Pov

All I knew is that Reagan was on top of me and she rolled over. than we both stared at each other. why do I have to be so awkward?
Why? I had to break the silence between us. so I said
"Arnt you gonna finish your video?"
She got up and said
"Oh, ya totally forgot."
"Thanks!" while giving a thumbs up.
Why dis she do that? she's such a dork. as I said in my head. I shook my head also.
"Well I'm gonna go." I said.
"Work tomorrow! yay nooooo" I said.
"Um tomorrow after work we'll go to the mall afterward and pick out stuff for your partyies."
"Ya sounds wonderful." She says with a sad smirk.
I got my stuff and walked out of the door. I couldn't BELIVE that happened. I gasp. I think Reagan might be in too me. like I'm into her.

Comment
Share
Vote
Love you all
If any questions comment or talk to me on my account
@ our2ndlife_forevero2l

XxxxxxX love
Kat