19

Cameron's pov

I knocked on Nash's door.

The door opened 1 min later, by Hayes opening the door.

"Hiii." Hayes said with a big smile.

"Hi hayes. Is nashy boy home?" I said worried.

"Uh ya. Come in." he moved out of the doorway so I could walk in.

"So... uh where is he? is he doing ok?" I said.

"He's taking it better than I would. honestly he's not doing the best but..

He's up in his room." Hayes said pointing up stairs.

As I walked up stairs I herd music blasting. It was some reggae shit that Nash really likes. I knocked a little on the door and walked in.

Nash was sitting on his swivel chair by his laptop/desk. he turned around with tears.

"You know this was our song?" Nash said crying.

"Nash I know you are very hurt right now, and I know that you just lost the lov-" I said. Until Nash cut me off.

"You don't have to come here and say sorry too me I didn't stop her, obviously she didn't want me." he said with hurt.

"Nash, I came here to comfort you. she did want you Nash. every time you guys were together I saw something between you two that I will never forget." I said.

"You no what happened that night?" Nash said getting out of his chair to go sit on his bed.

"We had sex Cameron. I think that's really why she did what she did. but I just don't know what to do." Nash said.

"I don't think that's y she did it. I think she was planning it. But are you ok?"

I said. I sat next to Nash on the bed.

"You cleaned these sheets right?" I said with a smirk.

"Don't be a dumbass, of course I did." Nash said with alittle smile.

"Well do you want to go to Tristan's to get your mind off things?" I said.

"Nah i think I'll just stay here. I don't think I'm ready to face the world yet." he said.

"You sure?" I said.

"Uhh ya." he said.

"Bye than." I said exiting nash's room.

10 mins later

I pulled up to Reagan's house. I walked in the house to find Tristan and Reagan making a cake.

She was smiling.

"Hey guys." I said putting my keys on the counter.

"Hey bæ." Tristan said.

"Hey Tristan he's my bæ! back off!" Reagan had some flour in her hand.

"Hey! hey! no Reagan don't throw that at me." Tristan said backing up.

I walked over behind Reagan right before she threw the flour right in Tristan's face.

I started to spoon her than I herd her say

"Oops! that will teach u." I cuddled my face into her neck.

"Ohh really?" Tristan said.

He launched a big bowl of flour at Reagan and i.

"Ohhh you did not." I said grabbing the bag of flour. Tristan got a bowl and tried to defend himself.

"Ha like that's going to work." I said.

Reagan was following behind me.

I don't know but all of a sudden he has this big bowl of flour too and we are all dumping flour on each other. so It was a huge flour fight.

"I'm going to get you." Reagan said walking steadily toward me with flour in her hands.

She looked gorgeous. she had flour all over her cute little face and she actually looked happy.

"Ha no your not." I said backing up.

She ran toward me and dumped the flour all over me. I went close to her and stopped her.

I grabbed her waist, I brought her closer to my body. I came closer to her face. She was breathing heavily

I moved a piece of hair that was in front if her hair I grabbed the side of her neck gently. than I kiss her.

It was perfect.

"Do you just want me to leave." Tristan said while making flour rain all over us while we were kissing.

Reagan motioned her hand to leave.

"Well than." Tristan Said going up to his room.

"USE PROTECTION." Tristan screamed.

She started to giggle and we continued kissing.

I took off Reagan's apron and set it the side. I guided her upstairs into her room. While still making out. I sat Reagan up against the wall.

"You should go and get clean." I said. I meant to just get in the shower.

She looked kinda defeated and sad.

"Oh ok." she said.

Reagan's pov

I just thought we would go all the way for the first time.

He told me to get in the fucking shower instead. wtf I'm so mad. So I walked away into the bathroom.

I closed the four not lock it just in case Cameron came in.

"Uhhhh you a butt hole." I screamed to Cameron.

I herd him walk closer to the door.

"What did you just say." he said. I could already see the playful smile behind the door.

"Mmm nothing." I said starting the shower.

cameron enters the bathroom while I was taking off my top.

He started to help take off my top.

"I just want to know what u said that's all." while he whispered in my ear. He took off his shirt. Than he started to kiss me nonstop.

Ok you guys are amazing illy.

You guys have any questions about stuff kik me Bc I just got one it's katdallas_

You guys can either find me on these Accont below

Maggcon__

Confessions__posts

Kaitlyndallas

These are on ig

My twitter Accont is

Kaitlynharms8

Bye hope u liked it