9

Cameron's Pov

I was so happy that they boys were here. ever since I was doing vine and youtube and stuff, I was invited to go to this convention thing called magcon. it's were a bunch of our fans come and meet us, and stuff. it's so much fun I literally pick it over digi fest.
But all my friends from magcon, and just my best friends in general are here. this is amazing. only if Tristan was here.
I looked at Reagan.
We met eyes.
"Do you wanna meet the boys for the first time?" I said with a huge smile because I wanted Reagan to get to know the boys.
"Ya cam, I would love too. but you know I know Taylor from digi fest and I've talked to the boys before. but I would totally love to meet them face to face. not computer screen to computer screen." Reagan said.
Reagan was the best. we supported each other. since Tristan and I started to make youtube videos and vines. she was always there on the side lines cheering me on. if you know what I mean. I also supported her when she decided she wanted to start youtube.
It was just perfect.
Reagan and I headed into the kitchen. thats were I expected the boys to be.

3 mins later trying to get threw the crowd.

Reagan walked into the kitchen first. I walked in right behind her. the boys were in there. when they saw me they ran toward me and literally jumped on top of me.
"DALLAS WERE HAVE YOU BEEN." they all screamed.
"Uh idk. but guys get the fuck off me." I said trying to get up.
they all got up.
I could see shawn eyeing Reagan. not In a mean way.
"So who's your little friend here Cameron?" Matthew said. smirking.
Obvi he was talking about Reagan.
"Oh uh she's Reagan. Reagan harms."

"Ohhhhh I know her." Matthew said.
"Wow that's Reagan harms. damn I didn't know she was that beautiful in person." shawn said.

"Well um ya she's kinda here with me." I said telling shawn that she was mine.

Reagan Pov

Well all the boys were over the top.

But damn they were hotter in real life. and taller too.
All the boys were talking to Cameron about me. I kinda just stood there, trying to listen to the conversation but the music was to loud. so I kinda drifted away, from them and made my way on the dance floor.

I was here to dance.

The song Talk Dirty To Me came on. I saw a couple people from school there. girls and guys.
I saw my "friend" Tegan Dails there.
Well she wasn't really my friend but we have hung out a couple of times in school and out of school.
She approached me and said "hey Reagan. I didn't know you came to these things."
"Well ya I'm not here alone. I'm not that much of a loner." I said while trying to dance a little.
"Oh really? with who?" Tegan had asked while Cameron was walking up to me.
"Him." I pointed to Cameron.
Cameron came up to me literally ignoring Tegan, and whispered in my ear "don't scare me like that, you could get raped here for all I know."
"Cam I don't think I'm getting rapped anytime soon."
"Ya well Nash has some shady friends."
"Mhhm really?"
"Ya. counting me." he said with a smirk.
"So how shady are you?"
"Well shady to shady I'm the last shady. like the real slim shady."
"So your going ghetto on my now? are you?"
"No I'm just trying to dance with a beautiful girl. I wanted to know if she'd dance with a shady boy?"

"She would love to dance with a shady boy. as long as he doesn't grind on other girls."
"I promise. only you." as he whispered into my ear.
I could smell alcohol on his breath.
So he obviously had a couple of drinks with the boys.
The song What's Hatin' by Justin came on.
"Oh shit this is my jam." Cameron said.
I laughed a little too much.
Cameron and I danced to What's Hatin'.
It was amazing.
Cameron was really good at dancing.
Out bodies touching.
Couldn't get any better.
Cameron was whispering/singing the song while we were literally grinding on each other. I mean it wasn't that bad as the other people.
Oh shit
The other people
What are they going to think about us?
There might be some of his fans here even.
Omg.
I have to leave.
I have to leave the party.
I have to go.
"I can't." I whispered.
After I told Cameron that I couldn't I had to get out of there.
I ran as fast as i could out of the dance floor and outside.
I ran past Nash and Tegan outside making out.
And I tried to run down the street but I was stooped by arms around my waist.
"Rea what's wrong?"
It was Cameron.
Great.
"I just couldn't. I couldn't. Cameron you know how much hate we would get?"
"What hate?"
I started to cry. tears streaming down my face just because I was scared. of the hate.
"Cameron... the hate. on online, at school. mostly your fans.my fans."
"Hey. hey. hey." Cameron said while I tried to walk away.
"Reagan check your phone. maybe that will change your mind."
Cameron said while pointing at his phone.
That made me laugh a little.
"There's no point Cameron that's were the hate is at. anyways why would I check my phone?"
"Just check your phone Reagan." "or I'll get it for you. were is it at because I swear ima find it."
I started to smile. a little smile though.
I started to get my phone out.
"There you go. check your twitter."
Cameron said.
There was a notification from Tegan
Great.

@TeganDiles_4
I ship this @ReaganHarms8 there too cute. 😘💋
@CameronDallas #remeron

There was a picture of Cameron and I dancing.

There was more stuff like: aww there soo cute.
I ship it.
#remeron forever

Some fans even changed there name to #remeron.
I looked at the hashtag. I looked threw a couple if tweets. there was a bunch of positive tweets. there was not that much hate. I mean a little here and there but I was so surpised.
The hashtag was even trending.
There was some tweets that said: I've shipped this from the start.

I saw this coming they are perfect for each other.

There was so many positives. even though Cameron and I weren't even dating people shipped us.

This was all because of Tegan. I wanted to thank her so much because if it wasn't for her I wouldn't have known if Cameron and I would get hate.

I looked up at Cameron. I smiled.
I gave him a big hug and kissed him.
"I ship remeron too." Cameron said with a smile.
"I do too. it sounds good. remeron is what I want."

I have Cameron a kiss agian.

"So do you want to go back there or no?"
"Uh I kinda wanna go to your place?"
"Ya we can go to my house. you can stay the night."
We walked hand and hand to Cameron's car.

This might be the start of something beautiful.

___________________________________

You like this chapter? Sorry if I don't make sense I don't feel like reading it over I'm to lazy.

But teen wolf tonight

Ayeeee
Comment if you watch teen wolf.
No? ok but comment anyways.