8

Cameron's Pov

Well as I was standing in Reagan's room, I had a great idea. my friend Nash was having a party at his place. we could totally go. and it was like 8:00 now and it started at like 10 ish.

"Soooo Reagan I was wondering if you wanted to go to a party with me tonight?"

"Cameron baby look at me I'm

So not ready to out in public ." "what time does it start?" Reagan had asked all panicky.

"you look totally fine." "actually I thought you look gorgeous in those sweatpants."

"Haha real funny Dallas." She said as she playfully hit my arm.

"No but what time does this thing start?"

"Oh uhhh like 10ish." "Rea you will have enough time."

"Ya I mean if we didn't have enough time we could just stay here and snuggle all night." as she winked at me.

"No but I'm going to get ready now cam."

Reagan's Pov

Omg what was I going to wear?

Uhhh

Let's see..

I went threw my closet, and saw there was literally nothing in there. but I couldn't go shopping or anything like that. so I tried to make the best of it.

So I picked out my Pokemon long sleeve crop top from pac sun. and my tight skinny jeans from American eagle. I picked out my maroon vans. and decided I wanted straighten my hair.

I a laid out my clothes on my bed and started my straightener.

Wait were was Cameron? I thought right when I was getting changed.

As I started to take off my shirt I herd a "errmmmhhhh." from Cameron.

Oh shit as I looked behind me sitting in my chair on the side of the bed, Cameron was looking at me.

"Cameron why didn't you say anything too me?" I said while throwing my pillow at him. As I was trying to hold my shirt up.

"Uhhhh I don't know."

"Well go down stairs or something." I said while pointing.

I got dressed without Cameron and finally got done with my hair. I grabbed my softball sweatshirt and sprayed some pink perfume on. I grabbed my vans and left my room. I went down stairs and I found Cameron sitting on the couch watching teen wolf. It was 9:45 so we had some time. I sat on top of Cameron. face to face. I whispered in his ear "I know you just wanted to stay here tonight."

He grabbed my waist, toppled me down to the side of the couch and now he was on too of me. Cameron whispered in my ear "how are you so sure?" he said while running his fingers down my face.

We kissed

We kissed again

And again

So basically it was just a whole make out session with Cameron on top of me.

5 mins later

The door opened.

Cameron and I fell on the floor.

I was totally panicking.

Because now I knew it was my mother.

"Cameron get up it's my mom." I whispered so my mother couldn't here us. Cameron slowly got up and sat on the couch. I got up sitting right next to him.

My mom walked in the room and said "Reagan do you have any plans tonight?"

"Uh ya Cameron and I are going to his friends house, at like 10"

"Well you two better hurry up because its 9:51."

"Oh yes thank you." I said while getting up and giving my mom a hug.

And we were off.

I got into Cameron's car.

Cameron started the car and just like that we started to laugh.

I don't know what was so funny maybe my mom almost waking in on us making out but we laughed.

Cameron's Pov

Oh shit this night couldn't get any better. My phone lit up while I was driving. I unlocked my phone and handed it to Reagan.

"Will you pleaaasseee read my new message?"

"I willllllll babe."

Reagan read out loud

From Püma boy: when are you coming tonight? there are some surprises waiting for you ;)

"Tell him we are coming now. ask him what the surprises are."

To Püma boy: we are coming now what is my surprises?

Literally 4 secs later Reagan said Nash said: it's a secret duh??

Well ok. Nash is so stupid sometimes. we pulled up. I went around so I could open Reagan's door like a total gentlemen. we walked up to the house. And just walked in. everyone was staring at us. Nash ran up to us as fast as he could and said "do you want to know your surprise or do you wanna just see the surprises?" "oh ya hey Reagan!" Nash said with a smile.

"Um I guess just tell me."

"Well the boys are here!!" Nash said with a big smile.

"Everyone carter,shawn,matthew,jack j, jack g, aaron, taylor. there are all here, they flew in today, they didn't tell you because the wanted to surprise you." Nash said very fast and crazy.

"Oh yes the fam is here."