16

I wanted to thank you all for this many reads. You guys should tell me what you think of my fanfic on my ig Accont maggcon__

Back to da story

Reagan's pov

Weeks went by. Tristan was home. There was so much mail. plus presents. People were stopping by saying welcome home to him it was amazing.

Tristan got to meet all of the boys that are part of magcon with Cameron. They all got along really well. But the boys had to leave. Everyone said there goodbyes. Carter,matthew,shawn,jack j,jack g, Aaron, Taylor. Tegan was hanging more with Nash. they became official on media sites.

Tegan was getting a lot of hate. like alot. it's not like Nash doesn't get hate. he gets so much hate like its dumb. plus I get hate. Everyone I guess gets hate and it's not fair. Cameron and the rest if the boys do too.

Matthew even had to take a break for awhile. like its dumb af.

Cameron and Tristan hung out a lot. I came with a couple of times but I hung out with Tegan most of the time. when she wasn't with Nash. Nash also hung out with them. it was perfect. everything was perfect. my mother was doing ok.

It was 7:00 am. I woke up. I don't know why I'm up this early? uhh..

So I got out of bed and hopped into the shower.

After I was done I got dressed into jogging clothes and went downstairs.

I went downstairs to find Cameron and Tristan sleeping on my couch. I quietly ate breakfast, and went outside.

It was a beautiful day.kinda chilly but not really.

I started to jog.

I had my music going too, it kept me going.

I jogged half a mile already. and than began to walk.

Man I haven't ran in forever.

I'm so out of shape.

Someone came walking around the corner.

"Hey Reagan? it's Reagan right?"

"Hi Hayes." I said with a smile.

"It's so nice outside."

"Ya i know. What are you doing out so early." of coarse Hayes was Nash's younger brother. surprisingly he was 13. he had beautiful eyes just like nash's. all of the Grier brothers were quite good looking.

"Oh I just got woke up by skylynn she wanted to play horse,so I decided after that to get out of the house for awhile." Hayes said.

"Oh. My. Skylynn sure does love horses."

"Ya well I'm gonna keep going. I'll tell Nash you said hi. oh and I think Tegan is over at the house so I'll tell her that too."

"BYEE." I said.

Hayes was a little cutie. he looked really old for his age though. We'll I went! on with my walk/jog. I was walking by all the shops and malls. it was beautiful where I as at.

I was getting tired. it was about 9:00 am and I really wanted some coffee. I picked out a café. I walked in and ordered a mocha frap. I sat down in a booth in the corner if the café. I was scrolling through my twitter, and I saw a tweet from Tegan and it said

"I don't know what I would do without @reaganharms8 she has helped my through a lot lately."

Awwwwww.

I related back.

"Me too babe I love you. your to amazing. I wouldn't want anything to happen to you."

I turned around to see a really hot guy that used to go to school with me. he was walking toward me. like.

"Hi Reagan?" he said.

"Oh hey Dylan." I said with a smirk. um I don't know why I'm doing this. I'm dating someone. omg. no. stop. reagan. what are you doing.

"You mind if I sit down?" He said with a smile.

"Um ya you can sit down."

"So how has Reagan harms been doing? the internet/sports star in high school."

"Oh we'll I wouldn't call it star. but I've been doing good. how about yourself?"

"Oh great. got into college here been playing college basketball. might even make it big."

"Oh wow. that's great. I haven't gotten myself on a softball team for awhile. I kinda stopped after school. when I didn't go to college."

"Oh you really should start doing that again. I could help you."

"Oh. Ya. I don't know. I mean I guess. Maybe."

"You really should. how's your brother? and Cameron?"

"Tristan came home 3 weeks ago. and Cameron and I are together now."

Dylan kinda coughed when I said that.

?"Oh. really? well you should call me sometime."

"Ya I would but. I don't have your number."

"Oh. give me your phone than."

I handed him my phone and he put his number in.

Dylan got up and said

"Bye."

"Bye Dylan." I said.

He walked away. I was still drinking my mocha.

After about 10 mins I got up threw away my mocha and starting jogging home.

I got home. At 11:00 ish. Tristan and Cameron were awake. They were in the kitchen eating.

"Hey babe." Cameron said as I walked in.

"Hi."

"Where were you at?"

"Oh I was jogging. Than decide to go to the café."

"Ohh why didn't you bring me some." Cameron said with a sad face.

"We'll I'm gonna go take a nap."

I went upstairs and jumped into my bed.

I was drifting asleep than I herd someone come in.

I didn't bother to move. they got into the bed and whispered

"I'm gonna stay here,with you."

It was caneron.

After awhile of talking to Cameron we both went to sleep.

Haha sorry guys. Haven't updated in forever. But I'm writing this at school right now so. Ya love you all.