Starbucks "date?"

(Sean pov after school)

S: oh hey Bailey are you ready for are Starbucks date?(smirks and winks).
B: Sean I'm with Gabe so it's not a date and yes let's go(chuckles)!
G: oh hey Bailey I was wondering if you wanted to go to my house later and stay over like umm a sleepover?
B: sure but right now Sean is taking me to Starbucks to talk for a bit! Do you want to come?
G: I think I will be okay have fun! And Sean don't try anything on Bailey or loose her she means the world to me! If anything happened to her my life would be over! Got it.
S: yes sir! I mean Gabe.
B: ( quietly laughs)ok Gabe we are going to go now love yah(kisses Gabe).
G: bye babe love you too(kisses back but that turns into a make out session).
S: ok guys that's enough I feel like I'm a third wheel around you guys!
B: sorry ok let's go Sean!
        (Baileys pov at Starbucks)

B: so Sean what are you thinking about you look sad?
S: oh nothing just really bored sorry.(actually I'm think about you an I dating but then you had to interrupted!)
B: no it's ok but I do think we should go I have to pack for gabes house. Oh and I have a question?
S: ok and what's the question?
B: do you like boogie?or Tati? Or someone else?
S: well I will tell you when I figure that out!( oh no!)
B: ok well bye
S: bye bai
            (Gabes pov)
G: where is Bailey she should be here by now I'm getting really worried!
B:(Knocks on door)
G:(opens door to see Bailey standing there beautiful as ever) hey Bailey your here I'm so glad I was getting worried about you!
B: awe Gabe that is the sweetest thing ever but I'm fine.
G: good so what do you want to do now?
B: let's watch a movie!
G: ok but a scary one because I want to protect you!
B: awe ok!
G:(yes!) (ok so we watched the movie and I want to try you know what because I never done it with Bailey and I want to because she is amazing!)
G: hey bai do you want to try you know what?
B: ummm........idk do you?
G: well yeah because I want to feel what it's like to have s** with you!
B: sure!;)
          (third person pov)

They both got in dressed and Gabe put a condom on and slipped his thing I her thing and she was hurting so Gabe comforted her like?
B: Gabe......it hurts so bad!
G: it's ok bai you will get used to it ok trust me!
Few minutes past and she was in pleasure! 1hour later the were done and it was really later so they took a quick shower and went to bed naked!
       (Sean's pov)

S: oh no I forgot to give Gabe his watch back the he let me borrow yesterday....idk why but he did?
On the way to gabes I was think about Bailey begin there ugh why can't I move on I know they won't break up ugh!

So I finally get there I wanted to scared him so I went up in his room really quietly and when I walked in a saw something I wanted to see for so long but I knew it was wrong so I stepped outside the fort and called gabes name he got up put so clothes on and then opened the door.....?

What will happen next? Hope you enjoyed this chapter I will keep making this book sorry I haven't been active for awhile again I'm busy with school so yeah catch yah next time bye!:) and I will promise to you guys that I will write everyday this week because I missed so many day and p.s I have been sick so that is the other reason but yeah bye now!