Yesssss!!

(Baileys pov)

B: hello I'm still here!
T: oh Bailey come here and give me a hug!
B: Tati!!! Ok
G: what about me?
B: oh gabe!
G: yaaaa
S: wait? Where's mine?
B: omg come here if you want a hug!
S: ok 👌🏽
              (Gabes pov later)

G:( so me and Bailey have been taking a break for more then 6months yeah I know what your going to say"ok and that is a problem? I thought you liked Tati" no I don't like Tati, well as a friend. But she like will anyway? But I still like Bailey when we broke up it was her decision not mine! When we broke up charlizey heard about it and came an asked me out and I said yes because I thought bailey would get jealous. But nope she stared dating Kenneth for about 4months! And I have waiting for them to break up since then and now it's my change to ask her again I'm nervous but I'm not doing in now I'm going to do it when I feel it's right.) so guys what do you want to do?
B: let's play spin the bottle/truth or dare!
G: ok I'll go first! Tati I dare you to call Kenneth, josh and will(smirking while saying that)?
T: no.....ok fine!( calls them, they get there 20min later they star to play again)
K: ok I'll go next! Sean I dare you to kiss...josh!!
S,J: NO!!!!!!!!!
K: fine the you have to sleep together!
S: fine come here josh( they kiss for .5seconds)
B,T,G,W,K: laughing!!!!
T: ok me next! Bailey I dare you to kiss Gabe then Sean(smirking)
B,K: NOOOOOOO!!!
T:why? You have kissed Gabe before?
B: ok fine god!( kisses Gabe first for like 20seconds the kisses Sean for like 20seconds again)there you happy!
T: indeed!
J: ok my turn! I dare you to sleep in these arrangements ok so.........!
Bailey, Sean: in guest room!
Kenneth, Gabe: in gabes room!
Tati, will: in 2nd guest room!
Me: on couch!!!
E(everyone): ok let go to bed..........!

So I hope you guys like it! Oh and please follow my Instagram:@emma_hubbard21, snapchat:emmahubbard1121, and I was thinking on doing a following spree so if you guys want to get followed please comment your snapchat, Instagram name in the comments, also I am going to put one of you in the story, comment every thing you want me to put in the "book" like: your hair color, your name, your eye color,like that have fun hope you win always catch ya next tim bye!