I think we need...?

(Baileys pov)

B: Sean I love you but......I think I need some more time I'm really sorry but I promise I'll be back!!
S: noooooooo!
B: I'm really sorry☹️
S: alright then I guess I'll wait and Bailey just know I'm here for you and I love you!!
B: I love you too😘 but I need to go bye I'll see you tomorrow or whenever?!
S: alright....(Bailey left) GABE YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE!!!!!! YOU ARE GOING YO DIE YOU JUST COST ME THE LOVE OF MY LIFE! THE GIRL I WAITED FOR BECAUSE YOU AND KENNETH BROKE HER HEART! THE GIRL I WISH I COULD MARRY! THE GIRL I THINK ABOUT 24/7! THE GIRL I TRULY LOVE WITH ALL MY HEART IM SORRY BUT I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE YOU AND KENNETH ARE GOING TO DIE!!!!!(Bailey forgot her coat so she was at the door in shock!)
B: uhhhhh?
S: oh Bailey how long have you been there?
B: long enough to tell you I love you too and I want to marry you to and I think you changed my mind on the" I think I need more time" phrase haha!
S: Bailey drew sok will YOU marry me???!!!!
B: SEAN I WOULD LOVE TOOOOO, YES YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES!!!!!
S: oh my god I Love you Bailey so much
B: I love you too.....(knock at the door) who is that
S: idk but I'll answer it!!
B: I know! I'll be in the living room!
S: ok( goes and gets the door) hellooooo-o-my-god! What are you doing here
?: well I came to see Bailey, her mom told me she was here!!
S: omg you are not seeing Bailey you hurt her!
?: well that was not my fault!
S: yes it is!!
?: Bailey!!
B: Sean who was tha.......o-my-god what are you doing here........?

What will happen next always catch ya next time, and I know I know but I wanted to make it interesting???!!!! What do you think comment what you think ok bye now!! (Sorry for the short chapter)