Ok i'm ready!

(Sean's pov)

E: ok let's go to bed!
S: (so me and Bailey are in the guest room she is getting ready in the bathroom for bed and I'm in the bedroom part getting ready, then she comes out in a bra, underwear,and her hair in a messy bun.... you already know what I'm doing hahhaha jk, now she is looking at me with this" what's up" kinda look and I just realized I was staring really hard at her!) hi!
B: hi what's up!
S: why are you wearing that?
B: what do you mean I wear this to bed all the time.
S: well your kinda making me a little you know what?
B: what do you mean?(when you nod your head yes but you wanna say no!! Ok ok I'm done with that)
S: your making me horny!!
B: oh ok( smirking while say that!!)
S: why are you smirking?
B: I think you know why, I think I'm really to start over!
S: Bailey are you sure!
B: yes come on!!
                   (Third persons pov)

So Bailey started to in dress and Sean did the same(before I go any farther just note to yourself that there is very mature language in this part if must you be 13-older or 14-older either one ok back to the story also you can skip ahead!!)then he put on a condom can came close to Bailey and stared kissing her neck then she started moaning really hard and whispered in his ear"I'm ready" he smirked and then put his p**** in her v***** and started to bang her really hard then that went on for about 30mins......meanwhile that was happening going to            (Kenneth's and gabes pov)

K:( I can't stop thinking about Bailey I miss her so much I regret the day I broke her sensitive heart it hurts me to see her and Sean getting so close ugghhh  it kills me seeing her with anyone!!) so what are you think about Gabe?
G: oh ummm( I can't let him know I was thinking about Bailey!) well just about life and school?
K: oh cool( I know him to well to think he is not lying hahah)
G: so what are you thinking about?
K: oh I'm thinking about soni( I can't let him know I like Bailey)
G: oh ok.
K: why so down?
G: ok promise you won't get mad or tell anyone!
K: promise!(lies)
G: ok well I like Bailey still I hate that she broke up with me I hate that I still love her and I love that I still love her she is just so cute, nice, inspirational, lovable no she is unbelievably unexplainable she is just so amazing I just want to feel this every time I see her and when I don't see her I just want her to be mine again!!!
K: wow that was incredible I don't think I can bet that but I hope you know I still like Bailey too?
G:???????..........?

What will happen next I hope you guys like this I'm sorry I didn't update yesterday I believe I'm sorry Im really out of it haha but I had my first dance of 8th grade haha it was so fun well I will hopefully be updating tonight or tomorrow always catch ya next time bye!!