So are we??

(Gabes pov)

G:?????.......?
K: what's wrong?
G: well what do you expect? You just told me that you like the same girl I do?.....but I'm not getting why you broke her heart?
K: well I broke her heart because I wanted to figure out what I want in life first before I did anything crazy!
G: wow the only crazy thing you did was to break her poor heart! You are stupid you break her anyone would be lucky to even touch her I was lucky enough that she said yes and now your telling me you needed to figure out what you want when you had anyone could need! Wow just......wow!
K: I'm sorry that was like two years ago or something! I'm more mature!
G: yeah....ok?!
K:well now what are we going to do find other people cause we know.....well I hope we know that we aren't getting her anytime soon!
G: NOOO! I'll wait for her to come around because I can't let one person take that away!!
                   (Sean's pov)

S: so it's like 7:00am and I can't sleep? Knowing the love of my life is actually next to me! Idk what I would've done if I never meet Bailey uhhh!
B: hey what are you doing up? You usually get up around 10:00am?
S: I can't sleep knowing the love of my life is right next to me!!
B: awwwwweee!
S: Bailey can I ask you something?
B: sure what is it?
S:well.......BAIELY DREW SOK I WAS WONDERING IF YOU WOULD MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST BOY/MAN AND GO OUT WITH ME!!!
B: omg...........?

Again sorry so short but I wanted to get you guys excited for the next part!! Hope you enjoyed the update! As always catch ya next time bye!!!