What?-break up!-cheating-an others

(Sean's pov) 5months later

S: (it's been 5months and a lot of things have changed like big things! 1: Bailey and Gabe broke up!
2:I'm dating this new girl named Jordan which it's been 2months of that. 3:Bailey is actually dating Kenneth now so yeah that suck but they are happy and I'm dating Jordan! 4: Tati is always with Bailey non stop! 5: boogie moved Bailey and Tati literally cried 1month straight! So yeah a lot of things changed oh and Gabe he is dating the one the only Charlizey glass! Don't get me wrong char is like my sister and I love her like one but girl she can get so annoying sometimes i mean Bailey and Tati literally leave once she try's to hang with us! Ok now back to reality!)
B: Sean! Answer now!
S: what happened! Did someone die?!
B: no I asked if you were happy with Jordan she says you've been acting weird lately?
S: oh, well I guess I am?
B: ok I'll tell her!
K: hey guys what's up!
B: umm nothing got to go bye Sean!
K: what about me!
B: oh yeah bye I guess?
S: what's up with you guys?
K: idk one day she's happy as can be, then the next she's not!
S: what have you been doing! Tell me I know you Kenneth!
K: ok fine I kinda was talking to other girls and when she went on my phone she probably saw them and then I got laid by one of them and she walked in on us but the lights were off so I thought she wouldn't have saw anything!
S: YOU DID WHAT!!!!!!!!!
K:?
S: IM GOING TO MURDER YOU!!!
K: I'm sorry I just don't like Bailey anymore!
B: hey guys you know I'm still here?
S,K: what!
B: yeah but it's fine I'm going to take a break on dating because I don't want to get hurt again sorry.
K: I'm so sorry Bailey!
B: yeah it's fine I guess I'll go now I'm not feeling the best bye guys.
S: omg you hurt my Bailey so bad how could you!
K: i feel so bad right now I can't even explain it I guess I never realized how sensitive Bailey is.
S: good you should also maybe you should stay out off her life while your at it k thanks bye!!
K: yeah that would be best I guess I will see you guys when I figure this out bye.

Hey guys hope you in joyed this chapter I will be updating this again for all the times I haven't but yeah comment how long you think that "figure this out" will take but as always catch ya next time bye! Oh and sorry for the short chapter but yeah now bye hahha!