Idk?

(Sean's pov)

S:well.......BAILEY DREW SOK WILL YOU MAKE ME THE HAPPIEST BOY/MAN IN THE WORLD AND GO OUT WITH ME!!!
B:omg........YES I WOULD LOVE TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I love how you have waited for me to get comfortable with this again I love you Sean Charles Lew!!!!!!!
S:OMG!! Bailey you are the most gorgeous,cutest,loving,sweetest, just originally the best person in the world I love you more than anything in the world you just made my day I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so a million more so much you mean the world to me!!!!!
B:aweeeeee Sean I love you too so much and many more I hope nothing happens to are relationship!
S: nothing will now let's go tell the others!!!
B: alright!
(Gabes and Kenneth's pov)

G: (so we were just sitting and waiting for Tati, will, josh, Bailey,and Sean!) so Kenneth are you going to break it of with soni again?
K: no why?
G: I thought you liked Bailey?
K: yeah I do but we all know she won't say yes again after I hurt her like that!
G: oh? So are you happy with soni?
K: well what do you think?
G:oh well I'm guessing not happy?
K: no I'm definitely happy with soni! Yeah I'm not happy!
G: I'm sorr......(Sean and Bailey just arrived)
Oh I guys what's up?
S: oh me and Bailey have to tell you guys something!
G: wow someone's excited about something tell us now?
S: ok ok.....me and Bailey are....DATING FINALLY DATING!!!!
K,G: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ......why why why!!!!!?????!!!!!!
B: why what's wrong?
G:bails I still have feelings for you!
K: and I do to but I know you'll never forget those memories that I put you through?
B: guys you really need to speak up before things get out of hand but.....I'm dating Sean and he really makes me happy I'm sorry and Gabe I thought you liked Tati?
G: no I've always liked you I was heart broken when you broke up with me!
B: then why did you start dating char? And the only reason why I broke up with you is because you always went to Tati when you were sad or mad or any kind of feeling you would always go to her and I thought you liked her because I thought when your a couple your supposed to go to the one your in a relationship with and tell them not some other person?
G: Bailey the only reason why I did that is because Tati is like a sister to me and I can trust her!
B: wow just wow I'm glad I broke up with you apparently I can't be trusted thanks Gabe just thanks!
S: wow!
G: Bailey I neve......
B: I don't need and explaination you've done so much already! And Sean I love you so much but......?

So this one is a little longer but still short hope you like it always catch ya next time bye!