Chapter 12 ^_^

~AN
Yes I know I know long time no see I'm sorry for the long wait I'm getting back to my writing so enjoy! XD
---------------------------------------------

Rayne's POV

I received the book early this morning and started reading through to see if any names were familiar to me. I came across the vampire who is Chance's uncle and tried to kill all wolves. He had no information about family or where he lived most of time. Something was missing. There was no way that he would waste years building his plan and waiting for the right moment for all of it just to go to waste. I closed the book and rushed downstairs and ran into Rylee.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"I have to go somewhere." I say.

"You have to be here when the new members arrive. They should be here any minute!" She exclaims.

"You'll do fine, bye!" I yell out as I rushed to the woods.

Rylee's POV

Alex came into my office that I share with Rayne as I was making sure we had enough rooms for everyone.

"They're here." He says holding the door open.

I got up and walked outside to the front of the house with alex following where there were about 50 people standing.

I had my strongest worriors beside me incase someone was to make a stupid move.

"Hello everyone and welcome to the Black rose pack, I am one of the next in line for Alpha along with my Sister. My name is Rylee and my sisters name is Rayne, you will know which one is which because she has a more dominant posture and aura where as I'm the more smiley one. This is our beta Alex. He will show you all to your new rooms and all the children have been enrolled into school and will start tomorrow. If you need anything or have any questions please tell me or Alex don't hesitate to ask. I don't care if you think its stupid just tell us we won't bite your head off, I can't speak for my sister though. So settle in there's 5 chefs in the pack house there is always food or snacks made for everyone and there will be a different menu for dinner everyday." I say then gesture for Alex to speak.

"Alright everyone we'll split you up into five groups and show you to your rooms." He says.

Once everyone settled in I went to sit on a beach chair letting the sun warm my skin. Today was one of those days where the air was cold but it was still a sunny day. Simba came and laid on the ground next to me also enjoying the sun. Some new pack members were afraid of Simba, not trusting that he is harmless.

"Hey how did it go?" Rayne asked appearing out of nowhere.

"Great." I mumbled. She bent down to rub Simba's fur.

"How's my little baby?" She cooed. "He's so cuddly!" She was basically laying on his back and hugging him.

"Should we push Rylee in the pool? Yes? Okay!"

My quickly opened my eyes and saw Rayne getting up. I quickly got up and started running to the boys who were chatting with the new members.

"Ryleeeeee!" She teased.

"No! I already had a shower!" I whinned knowing I wouldn't win this battle. I hid behind the boys as Rayne and Simba came closer.

Simba growled and the boys quickly moved away, pussies. Rayne grabbed me and jumped into the pool pulling me with her. Once I resurfaced Ray was laughing. I huffed at her and splashed water in her face which caused her to laugh even more. Soon enough the boys took off their shirts and jumped in the pool as well and we had a game of volley.