Chapter 7 ^_^

Enjoy xx

-------------------------------------------

Chapter 7

Chance POV

My wolf was crying for our mate, I need to find her. I walked out the school getting ready to shift until I hear someone call my name. I turn to find my brother running up to me.

"Leave her alone. If she sees you you'll make things worse. What happened with Tania?" He asked. I let out a deep breath and ran my hand through my hair. "I was on my way to you guys and Tania stopped me then came on to me and before I could push her away it was too late. Rayne already saw what happened. Look I have to go see her calm our pack down keep them inside school for now." I say and shifted into my black wolf running through the woods and followed her scent to no mans land where I saw Rayne with this red aura around her and red smoke radiating off her skin. She was on her knees chained with guards around her holding the chains in place. Rylee was in front of Rayne with her eyes close whispering something.

As I was about to shift Rayne stood up and turned to me sensing my presence. She quickly shifted into her red wolf that was the same size as me breaking the chains and started growling at me. Everyone went to protective mode watching her every move. Her eyes were bright red meaning her wolf was in full control and from the stories I've heard about her wolf, this is not good.

She ran at me at full force tackling me and snapped her teeth at me as I pushed her off trying to pin her down. My wolf was trying to reach out to her but she was blocking us out. She attacked me while I blocked her moves not wanting to hurt her but it was pissing her off even more. She jumped on me about to bite me but I pushed her into a tree. I whined that I hurt her and she growled and tried to attack me again. She bit my left leg causing it to snap. I whined trying to ignore the pain.

"ROGUES!" The guard yelled. All the guards surrounded Rylee and her parents as 50 rogues came out of the woods and into the clearing.

Rayne suddenly stopped and sniffed the air the rogues ran towards us and everyone was fighting. Rayne growled loudly causing the ground to shake. Alpha Calum ordered guards to take his Luna and Rylee back to their pack. Rayne was dripping with blood as if she was dipped in a pool. I took the opportunity to click my leg back in place and healed in seconds. I ran to the fight making sure to watch Raynes back incase someone takes a cheap shot at her. 3 wolves surrounded me and just as I was about to kill them, Rayne jumps infront of me in a protective stance. I quickly snapped their necks using my powers and once they were dead I quickly looked around and saw that the rogues were all dead. I turn back to Rayne to find her rolling around in a pool of blood.

"Here." I turned and saw the Alpha holding a pair of shorts for me. I shifted and put on the shorts not embarrassed that he saw me naked. It was natural for us wolves.

"Shes calmed but don't approach her yet. Wait until she comes to you. I'm sure you can handle her now. Guards will be around here looking out. I'm heading back."

I nodded and went to sit on a log away from the bloody field and watched Rayne as she jumped around in blood. The scene was kind of messed up but everyone knows that her wolf loves being covered in blood.

An hour later she was coming to me but not in a threatening way. Her wolf stood in front of me and rubbed against me. I ran my hand down her back feeling her fur that felt kind of hard because of the dried blood.

"Come on." I led her back to her territory to the nearest lake with her guards following. The lake came into view and she jumped in followed by me as I rubbed her fur getting most of the blood out. It was hard to tell since her fur was already red. We then went back to her house where Rylee stood in the doorway waiting with the door wide open. Rayne went to Rylee and licked her hand before running upstairs.

"You can use the spare bathroom upstairs 4th door on the right. Chase got you some clothes." She says stepping aside.

"Thanks." I quickly go upstairs and have a quick shower. Once I'm done changing I follow Rayne's scent to her bedroom. She was still in her shower and I sat on her bed waiting for her. Her room was simple and modern. It gave off a comfortable vibe.

I then heard her bathroom door open and she sees me. She was breathtakingly beautiful. Pure natural beauty which was hard to find. I stood up and hugged her and felt her arms wrap around my neck.

My wolf already explained what happened and her wolf backed off.

"I'm sorry." I whispered. She pulled back.

"I'm sorry we tried to kill you. But I did warn you I would rip you to pieces." I chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah I remember. You hungry?" I asked.

She shook her head no, "I just want to sleep. Today was exhausting." She yawned and we laid down. I made sure to tuck her in to keep her warm as I laid on top of the blankets with my arm wrapped around her. She quickly fell asleep and once I knew she was in a deep sleep I slowly got off the bed and kissed her head. "Goodnight princess." I went downstairs and went back to my territory which was 6 minutes away if I ran. I walked up the driveway to our house which was 3 minutes away from the pack house.

I could see my parents through the window, this house had more windows then walls which Sometimes annoyed me. Someone could easily spy on us.

Once I walked in I went straight to my room not wanting to explain the situation to my parents. I took off my shirt and pants and got in bed with just my underwear on and let sleep take over.

---------------------------------------
Vote & comment :)