3 Brothers (5)

It only took us about 2 hours to get ready, record time for us.

It was about ten now, so it was pretty dark too.

Soon we were walking towards the guys house, where music was already pounding against the windows.

Rye's house was extremely kick ass, the walls where black outdoors and the roof had neon colours splattered all over it. I didn't get why his parents let him have it this way, I knew Clare would beat me to death(literally) if I did that to our house.

I linked with Mia and she linked with Raven and Raven linked with Leah...

I slammed my fist on the door and it shot open revealing a grinning Drake. There were people behind him from our school and some I'd never even seen before dancing.

"Yo. Glad you could make it." Drake bellowed over the roaring music and grabbed Raven's arm, he dragged her away from us.

I stared around in confusion. The entire hallway was filled with beer kegs and empty bottles. The normally warm blue walls now had crude writing sprayed everywhere in paint.

"Christ Drake, you guys are so screwed when your mom gets home." I snorted

"Naw. If she didn't want a mess then she wouldn't of let us have a party." He chuckled

"Did she let you have a party..?" Raven raised her eyebrow at him

"Um no..." He looked blank.

I laughed and then looked straight up the stairs.

"Yeah, Rye's up there. But I wouldn't bother him I think he's getting ready still..." Drake looked nervous.

"He wont mind." I guessed and jogged up the stairs whilst they went into the main party room, which so happened to be the living room.

I walked along the hall way, alone. Everyone that was at this party was in the main room.

I stopped outside Rye's door and heard soft muttering, he sounded irritated.

"You know I cant!"

There was a pause. Is he talking to himself? Great. Now I find out he's insane... Wait I already knew that... Whatever.

"Because I cant hurt her like that, she's been through enough."

Um... What?

"You know I love you, but I don't want to hurt her yet like this!"

Oh shit.

"Okay after tonight I will tell her." He murmured sadly.

My eyes widened, dude was he talking about me? Yeah that's kinda obvious.

I heard a shift on the bed and foot steps coming towards the door.

I gasped quietly and rushed down the stairs, speeding up when I heard his panicked voice yell my name after me.

Mia tried to grab my arm and asked me what was up, I just looked at her with terror in my eyes and ran towards the door.

"Alex please stop and fucking listen to me!" Rye yelled after me.

I sensed someone behind me as I ran out the house and through the streets, suddenly someone grabbed my shoulder