Forgive me

Grabbing his leather jacket, Lindsey put it on and reached for his car keys, when he heard the doorbell. Frowning, he hesitated, thinking that if it was Stevie, she would let herself in, since she had the key, but who else could it be? Nobody, hopefully nobody, knew about the condo they'd been renting for a number of years now. 

Approaching the door, Lindsey unlocked it and pulled it open, actually surprised to see Stevie standing in the hallway. His heart skipped a beat, shamelessly already undressing her with his eyes. The first thing that hit him was her scent, as he breathed in her perfume deeply, swallowing hard, taking all of her in. She had a coat on, just to hide what was under it, he guessed, because it was parted. She allowed him a glimpse of the figure hugging dress she wore that stopped mid-thigh, deep red color, matching her lips. Her breast were pushed up and very exposed, which he did not object to. The black stilettos added several inches to her height, their eyes on the same level. Looking from her feet back to her face, he also noticed her gorgeous golden hair was lightly curled.

"To think I was about to leave..." Lindsey finally said, taking her by the hand and leading her inside. 

"I'm sorry, I'm late. I wanted to look especially good for you." 

"Oh, baby." He wrapped one arm around her back, drawing her closer. "You're... You're divine." Leaning in to softly capture her lips, he then pulled back again. "I was certain you weren't coming. I thought you wanted nothing to do with me anymore." 

"That's crazy talk." Stevie smiled at him, despite the things she'd said before. "With the invitation I received? How could I not show up?"

"That's a fraction of what you're getting tonight." His hand wandered slightly lower, giving her behind a firm squeeze. "God, Steph, you look stunning." He licked his lips mindlessly, staring at her cleavage. 

"So, are we just going to stand here?" 

"We could, for example stand..." He trailed off, slowly walking her backwards, until her back pressed up against the wall. "...here." Taking off her coat, he, of course, looked her over once more, before giving her a proper kiss. 

"I think I need to lose this, too." She looked down at her dress, then back up at him. Turning around, she gathered her hair and placed at the front, glancing at him over her shoulder. "Could you, please, help me?" 

Placing his hands on both her sides, he lowered his head, kissing along the back of her neck, reaching the zipper, he caught it in between his teeth and gradually moved down to his knees, unzipping her dress at the same time. Getting back up onto his feet, he eased the straps of her dress down her arms, the material falling on the floor into a heap. Gently pushing at her shoulder, he made her turn around, his eyes settling on her chest again. Reaching behind her, he skillfully unhooked the bra. Like a true gentleman he rarely ever was, he didn't look right away, kissing her slowly, touching her breast lightly first. 

Parting their lips, she whispered, her voice low. "Touch me."  

Undressing her completely, he leaned in for a kiss again, his hand on its own journey, fingers moving slickly... Being able to read her body language as well as he could, he knew she was right there, but he didn't want to finish her like that. Lacing his fingers through hers, he led them to the bedroom, sitting her down at the foot of the bed, as he knelt in front of her, pushing her legs apart. She gasped, shutting her eyes the moment she felt his tongue slither against her bud repeatedly, adding more or less pressure, backing away for a second only to come at her full force again. She gripped his hair, unsure whether to push him away or pull him even closer, as he quickly decided for her, hooking his arms around her thighs, his stiff tongue bringing her to a powerful orgasm, causing her to cry out his name loudly, making him proud of himself.

"Breath, baby." He smiled at her. "I've missed hearing you yell my name. It's been a while... Too long."

Once her heart rate returned to somewhat normal, she sat up giving him a kiss, managing to straddle him as well, pushing him down to lie on his back. She quickly undid the buttons on his shirt, removing it with a little help from him, before she moved onto working on the belt of his jeans, freeing him of those in a moment also. It was really hard to ignore his member, as she sat on him, yet did nothing. 

"What it is you would like for me to do?" She was obviously indicating she was all up for returning the favor, but he declined, which was mildly shocking.

"I want to feel you. I've missed you." He told her once again. 

She bent down, lying on top of him, her chest pressed against his, as she gave him a soft, loving kiss, before saying... "Feel me." 

Without breaking eye contact, he slowly guided himself into her, lifting his hips up as she sat up, taking all of him in one swift motion, causing both of them to groan. Asking for his hands, she clasped them with hers, it helping her balance as she began moving, taking it slow, making love to him, making it about him. 

"You've got to speed up, babe." He moaned in between words.

She shook her head, smiling sweetly at him. "I want to make you feel the way you made me feel." 

"But I'm going to-"

"It's okay. I want you to." She said, bringing his hands up to her breasts as he cupped them with his palms, thumbs brushing over her nipples, as she breathed in sharply and out heavily, exciting him further. 

Her eyes remained on his the whole time, his lips parted as he started breathing quicker, his body stiffening up, once he let go and grunted loudly, his hands falling to her hips, squeezing her flesh, maybe a little too roughly. 

Climbing off him and lying down by his side, she pressed her lips against his chest briefly, looking up, as her smile faded off her face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing." He shook his head, quickly wiping under his eyes. 

"Then why are you so emotional all of a sudden?" She lifted her upper body, placing her arm around him. 

"I'm so in love with you. I'm sorry, I couldn't control it."

"Linds, it's okay." Smiling at him, she brought a hand up, touching the side of his face. "I'm... I'm still every bit as in love with you as I was all those years ago."

"It's so good to hear you say that." The corners of his lips turned up slightly. "I'm such a fool. Why did I ever let you go?" He asked rhetorically. "Forgive me, Steph, please..."

"I've got nothing to forgive you." She said honestly. "Everything's in the past."

"The way I used to treat you... I had you, but because of my own stupidity, I lost you." His eyes watering again. 

"Let's not talk about that. I don't want to remember those days."

"I'm sorry." He told her again. "Please, promise me that you're back. That this isn't only for tonight, because I need you."

"I promise." She said, without hesitation. 

She needed him too.