Chapter 1

~Tony~
I walked up to my locker, collecting all the books I needed for the morning. I had opened my locker, when suddenly I heard loud talking coming from down the corridor. It was the popular group of kids; every high school has them. They drifted in a cloud of noise towards me, the girl's flirting with the jocks, aggressively twirling their hair and batting their eyelashes in competition with each other. The jocks on the other hand, were all yelling obnoxiously and charging about.

My eyes however were focused on the same person they always were: Mike Fuentes. He was definitely not your typical jock, he was quieter and more intelligent than them. He had distinct golden-brown eyes that noticed everything around him.

Except me of course.

He was drop dead gorgeous and my longtime crush of many years now. But I just couldn't bring up the courage to talk to him, let alone ask him out. I was much more comfortable admiring from afar.

Just then, my best friend Jaime arrived, opening his own locker next to mine and giving me a quick hello as he tried to sort his books out.

"Oh come on," he groaned, rolling his eyes when I didn't reply and he saw who I was staring at.

"Why can't you just go over there and talk to him?" He said frustrated. This had been going on for years.

"He'll laugh at me and there's no way someone like him would want to waste his time with me," I mumbled quietly.

The group was close to us now and as they passed, my eyes stayed glued to Mike as he laughed at something someone had said. His soft,
musical laugh gave me shivers and I wished I wasn't so shy and could make him laugh like that.

"Tony, your times running out, this is our last week of high school, if you don't do it soon, when will you?" Jaime spoke, his tone softened.

I nodded, staring at my feet.

"So, uh, who are you going to take to prom?"I asked him, trying to distract the subject away from me.

"Actually, its Mike's brother,Vic," he replied, smiling brightly.

As he said this, the bell rang and everyone in the hallways disappeared off to class.

A/N: so I just finished writing a perrentes and I miss writing with Tony and Mike so I'm going to workon this little idea but it will be slow  in updates at first. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.