BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

BIG ANNOUCEMENT

So, after writing their lives for over a year now, I thought that by the end of this, I'd be ready to say goodbye to Sydney and Bradley and everyone else but the simple truth is that I am not. I got this idea about a month and a half ago and I was just like "I'm really doing this," and so I really am doing this. "This" being another story. NOT a third story about Bradley and Sydney and all of their friends though. No, that'd be boring because they're all like, 30 now. This third story is going to be a spin-off and in case you don't know what a spin-off is, it's when you take a character who wasn't like, a main character in one story but appeared in it and make them the main character of a new story. So, the main character of the spin-off is Stella Edwards-- Sydney and Bradley's daughter. I guess Walker would be a main character as well since her twin but the story will be told from Stella's point of view. Like I said, this idea hit me like a month and a half ago so I have the cover (that's the picture), the title, the summary and the date that I'll start posting, which I'll list right below this. 

The Title: Downtown Girl 

The Summary: Stella Edwards is a relatively happy and relatively normal sixteen year old junior in high school. She’s popular amongst her peers in school, wanted by numerous guys and envied by even more girls for her brains and beauty. She’s every parent’s dream come true on account of the fact that she’s responsible, respectful and loving. Stella is also probably one of the most innocent teenage girls on the entire planet, having never dated or even kissed anyone in her lifetime.

That all changes though when Paddy Englander, one of the most popular guys in her grade, approaches her. From there, the two of them become fast friends, much to Stella’s twin brother and father’s chagrin. Just when she starts to think that she and Paddy might actually be right for each other, enter Preston, Paddy’s older brother, who seems set on having Stella for himself. Not only does she now have two guys fighting over her, two of  her best friends pick that precise moment to reveal their feelings for her as well.

With the stress of impending relationships, keeping up with her schoolwork and training her butt off her this year’s National Dance Competition and National Equestrian Competition, both slated for the summer, Stella’s going to have to make some tough choices. Hearts will be broken, feelings will be hurt, friendship lines will be severed and Stella Edwards will never be the same when it’s all said and done.  

The Posting Date: ORIGINALLY THIS WAS GOING TO BE POSTED IN MARCH BUT THINGS CAME UP AND NOW IT'S ON THE BACKBURNER.

Okay, yes, I know it seems like a long time from now but it's really only two months from today! The reason being that I have two other stories that I'm going to be working on from now until then as well as a joint-story, which is called State of Grace and it's on my joint account with writerbug44 called RelentlessDreamer, so you should definitely check it out.

Besides, if I started to post it anytime soon, I'd probably not be able to do an updating schedule and the updates would be pretty infrequent. This way, there will be a definite updating schedule, which I will tell you about when I start posting it. If you know you'll be reading the spin-off, I'd like, write the date down or set a reminder or something so you don't forget about it! I'll probably post a teaser for it sometime around my birthday (January 10), so yeah.

The next (and last part) is a one-shot written by CharlieDevonne, so check it out, if you want. (: