Chapter 19

Aidan

I walk inside the room and she was sitting there with a smile on her face. She didn't say anything as she saw me.

"Babe, it's almost dinner time."

"Ahhh but you mister has this to explain." She gave me a letter that she is holding. It was a letter that I wrote when she was in the coma. I was so lonely and then I wrote it to her. Saying how much I missed her, love her.

"I just didn't know what to do at that time. I was so scared to lose you." I hugged her from behind and began go read the letter.
It's been a month since she woke up from her coma.

Flashback

"Alpha." One of the nurses greeted as she saw me. She looked so peaceful in her bed. Her hands were cold as I hold them. The doctor came in and said "her heart stop just now, Alpha. I'm afraid that if this happens again, we cannot do anything anymore. We already contacted her parents." With that he left.

"Baby, please don't leave me. I need you more than ever now. Please."

Rylie's parents came and change shift with me. Rylie's father and I bonded over the month but I was still like a living zombie. Her mother asks me to rest for few days and that she will take care of Rylie. I didn't protest because I needed to rest. I need to take my mind off everything. For a week I didn't go to the Hospital and I think Nate and the guys looked happy to see me more like a human than a zombie. I decided to let my father rest and I take over. I need to get my act together. As I was in my office doing my work, I get a phone call from Rylie's mom.

"Hey Claire, what's wrong?"

"You need to come here, Aid."

And with that I rush going to the Hospital. "Please don't let anything happen to her, please." I prayed. As I reach the Hospital, I saw that all our friends were there. I looked at them and Nate asked me to go inside. I quickly rush inside her room. I saw her parents in each other's arms, then I turned to Rylie's bed. There she was, smiling at her parent. My Rylie had woken up from her coma.

"Aid? What are you doing there? Come here silly." She said as soon as she saw me.

I quickly hugged her, I need to know that it's not a dream, so I started pinching myself.

Rylie laughed and said "its real baby. I'm here. I'm sorry for leaving you." She put her hand on my face and looked at me. I miss seeing those beautiful green eyes.

"I miss you so much." And with that I started kissing her.

End of flashback

"... and I promise I'll love you until the day we die." She finished reading my letter.

"Cliche babe but I'm keeping it." She said and looked at me through the mirror.

"You can keep anything you want baby; all I want is for you to stay with me."

She smiles and said "I'm lucky to have you, Aidan Blake."

"The lucky one is me." And with that I kiss her head.
She gave me her best smile that I love so much.

"Let's go, before your mom say something humiliating again."

I chuckled and I took her hand. We went downstairs and saw everyone was already there, sitting in the dining room.

"Finally, lovebirds. We are hungry!" Abby exclaimed.

"Whatever Abbs." Rylie said and rolled her eyes.