He Proves His Feelings For You

[Name] stared wide-eyed at the huge bouquet of roses presented to her by the guy that is apparently one of Akashi's bodyguards. "Uhh what?" she asked "This was requested to be delivered for you by Mr. Akashi Seijuro." he said. She hesistantly accepted the bouquet and held it in her arms. "Uh, Thanks. Can you tell him that too? Where is he anyway?" [Name] asked. "He's preparing for something back home Miss. He also instructed us to give you and to wait for you here." One of the attendants said as he gave you a box. "Uhm okay? Would.. Would you like to come in?" she asked them. "No thank you Miss. We will wait for you here." The bodyguard said as he closed the door. [Name] blinked, clearly confused. 'What just happened?' she thought as she placed the gifts on the table. She remembered that Akashi's people were waiting outside, so she hurriedly opened the box.

Inside was a black and red cocktail dress that's just her size, black heels, and accessories. Inside was a note neatly written by the red emperor. 'Wear this and I'll be seeing you later. I love you.' The note read and at the bottom, the emperor's signature was written. [Name] smiled and went upstairs to get ready.

~Timeskip by me because I can and I'm experiencing writer's block~

As you arrived at Akashi's mansion, the maids brought you to the garden. You noticed the romantic setting of a dinner table. Candles and flowers and the sunset decorated the beautiful scenery as the butler sat you down on one of the chairs and poured wine to your glass. She thanked him and took a sip. "This wine is really good!" [Name] commented. "Of course, I picked it myself." She looked at the direction of the voice and smiled brightly. Akashi smiled and took her in his arms. "You look beautiful as always, my empress" he whispered to her. His breath tickling her ears. He released her and escorted her back to her seat. He seated across her and chatted for a while. Not even 3 minutes to the conversation, the butlers served them food.

"Wow, this food is amazing. Compliments to the chef." She said as she giggled thinking of the last part. Akashi smiled at her, "Thank you. Of course it tastes amazing, I made it myself." He proudly said. "You made this?! Wow Sei-kun, I didn't know you can cook." "I am absolute. Of course I can cook." He replied. [Name] giggled. After eating, Akashi lead [Name] to another part of their garden to where a small fountain was located. [Name] sat down as she glanced to the starry sky above. Akashi sat down beside her and they startd enjoying each other's presence.

"So, what is this about Sei? Is there any occasion?"

"Is it bad to do something for my empress every once in a while?"

"Well, no but—"

"I just want to show you how much I'm grateful to have you."
"Sei-kun.."

"[Name]. We have known each other since middle school. And when I saw you at Rakuzan I made up my mind that I want you to be my empress. That's why when you accepted my confession, I was overjoyed. The times when I'm with you have been the happiest times of my life. I want to be the one who will care for you. I want to be the one you'll ever need. I want to make you happy. I guess I just want you to know and remember, I love you [Name]. That will never change."

That's it. He poured his love and feelings for her. He meant everything he said and [Name] felt it. She teared up and hugged him tightly. "I love you too Sei. Don't ever leave my side."

"I would never want to leave."

~~~~

A/N:

And that's the end! Thank you for the readers! Please anticipate the bonus chapter of this book. I will do my best in writing it! Thanks guys!

I'm open for requests so if you have any please comment or message me!