Night I

First Princess Artemis Wistaria ist the younger Sister of Izana Wistaria the First Prince and Zen Wistaria the Second Prince of Clarines. She ist 17 Years old and is a Princess who learned the skills of fighting. But a witch put a curse upon her when she was Born, the evil Witch said it was a Present that can not be removed. She became Fox like ears and a Tail, wich matches her blonde Hair and a little bit Cat like Eyes. With that gift not only grew her that Tail and those ears, she can hear now hear the breaking of sticks in the Forest far away from the Forest and a really Good nose and Eyes, wich can changes colour by her Emotions, normaly she has saphirre Blue eyes. Well now we can beginn the Story!!

"Princess Artemis you should do your Work!!" "Don't Worry Jessi i will do it after i saw Shirayuki and my Big Brother." She replied with a soft smile while she jumped on the nearby Tree. "Princess!!" Shouted the Maid angrily, but then she sighted and contiuned to walk to the office of the young Princess. She found a red haired Girl walking the stairs up. "Yo Shirayuki." She said with a smile while she took her hand up. "Oh hello Princess." She replied with  smile. "Please call me Artemis or Temi." She smiled. "Ou what did ya got there??" She asked her surprised, it was an Arrow with a Not on it, well it says Leave now or i will Kill you. "Well somebody wants my hate obvously (i wrote it wrong i know XD.) So do you know from where that arrow come from??" "Well...i think from there." She showed in the direction of an Tower. "Ok, i will go and look for that Person who wants to Die." Then she jupped back on the Tree. Well i need to be more carefull i don't want to lose that hood of mine. She took the Hood deeper in her Face. "Where could you be??" She mumbled while she listend to her suroundings. She heard a rushle from a near by Tree. She took a Dagger wich was atched to a String around her Arms and threw it in the Direction from that Sound. "Woah!! You got me Miss." A Male Voice appeard and she jumped to that tree where pinned a Man with Cat like golden Eyes. "When i am allowed to ask, who the heck are you?!" In the end she sounded really pissed. "Just call me Obi." He said with a smile. "So Obi why did ya shoot an Arrow towards Shirayuki??" "Well i got a Mission that is all, i like that Girl she is really Brave." She raised her Eyebrows while sie crossed her Arms in front of her chest. "And my ask who you are Miss??" "Oh Well i don't know if you know me assassine but i am the First Princess Artemis." She answered with a calm voice. "Ah then you're the Princess. Well i never saw you before, i didn't knew that you would Hide yourself in your own Castle." "T-that is a reason that doesn't need to Bother you!!" She hissed at him. "Just come with me i will bring you to my Big Brother. Don't think to escape." She glared at him with deadly bloody Red Eyes, she look in front of her and calmed down, her eyes turned back to normal.

~*~*~*~*~*

"Big Brother Zen this Man attacked Shirayuki." A white haired Boy glarred at Obi. "W-well i am sorry...it was just a Job for what i got hired." "And who hired you??" "I think his Name was Haruto...or something like that." "Haruka...thank you that you told me that..." "Obi." "Obi. Well Mitsuhide, Kiki have a good Eye on him. Thank you Temi for capturing him." "No Probs'i will be off, i need some work to do." She jumped from the balcony. "Oh well the Princess is pretty amazing." Obi got a death glare from the second Prince. "Well you are very talented Obi." "Thank you, i am an assassine so i need to be talented." He replied. "How about it to work for me as an Aide...well maybe as an Aide for my Sister. To be honest she doesn't have any aides just some Maids. She have some Trust Problems...especially with mens." He said slowly. "I have an brilliant Idea!! You Work as her aide and so gain her trust." He said with a short laughter. "Did he planned something??" Asked the Cat Men the others aides, they just raised der shoulders to show him that thei have no clue what is crossing his mind. "Kiki show him the way to Temis Office!!" He ordered his female aide, she bowed for a sec and toke Obi to the Princess Office.

"Tia can you please make my Hair??" "Oh of course Princess, what do you want??" A brown Haired Girl replied it with a friendly smile. "Just Braid them into two Ponytails, thanks." She said with a quit Voice while she signed the papers and documents and reads some letters about marriage and those thinks. Suddelny someone knocked at the door. "Who is it??" Asked the Maid with the Name Tia. "It is me Kiki and Obi." Quickly Tia finished the braiding and the Princess took her Hood up. "Come in." She then said and Kiki openend the door. "What do you want??" She asked hissing. "Master ordered me to be your aide Princess, because you have no one to protect you." "Then Tell my idiotic brother that i do not need an aide because i can defend myself." She replied angriely. Kiki just sightend. "But Milady, there is always someone who is stronger than you, i know you learned assasination but please you are the Princess of this Country." It comes with a worried voice from the maid. A little bit pissed she sighted "Alright then, but don't do anything reckless or ask stupid questions!!" She hissed at him. "As you wisch Princess." He bowed for a sec. "I will get going Princess see ya." Kiki leaved the Room. Now i need to wear the hood in my own office. That is really annoying. It crossed her mind than she begun her work again. It was really quietly in the office. Oh well for the others, but the Princess can hear the people outside from the Room. "Argh!! I can't work with that noise outside!!" She suddenly shoutend and falls down to her desk. "Oh but princess there is only a few Letter left. It is about Marriage so i know you won't accept it." She nooded and write it on the Paper, then she quickly got up. "I'm going into Town!!" She said with a big smile while she opened the Window Door to her Balcony and jumped from there to the nearest Tree. "But Princess!!" Her Maid shouted in despair. "I will go after her." Then Obi jumped too from the balcony. Leaving an puzzled Maid behind. "It is always the same with you Princess!!" She shouted out of despair. While Artemis was laughing.

~*~*~*~*~*
My first english Fanfiction wow it is different compared to writing on german how i'm used to be. Well i need to learn creativ writing for my English Class Tests and Final Exams on writing...when you know what i mean.
so have fun with the next chapter ^^

~Jenni