Night XI

"I'm the one who will find him first." Artemis said. "His smell leads only straight. I will heading out." She jumped up held on a branch and pulled her up, then she jumped from branch to branch. It is weird...with him is this strange woman...did he know her?? She asked herself while she jumped forward. Oh there are weird people!! Hm...nah i will staying here in the trees. She reached a house. "A house in the middle of the forest...just why not." she mumbled "Oh there is some light on." she added surprised. She jumped to the open balcony. "Hey where are you?!" Some mens with weapons asked her while they aimed at her. "Just chill out boys, i am just passing by. So put your swords down." And no didn't react, they attacked her. She sighted and dodged their attacks. "I tried to be nice, but you want it on the hard way." She put out her daggers and attacked. "Ha now you can see everything from up there right??" She laughed she looked up. Yea she pin pointed the three mens on the cielling. "Put us down you monster." "I'm not a Monster you jerks!!" She shouted at them and threw a dagger on a string to them. They where scarred and kept silence. She pulled at the string so the dagger came back.

She looked around the house. Then from a balcony she saw someone fly down. She quickly jumped on the tree and throw her Dagger on a string, wich has wrapped around the waist of the Person. "Heavy..." She groaned a little bit. "Torou are you alright??" "Just help me already up Obi!!" "Shouldn't you asking why you aren't hiting the ground??" "You catched me." "Nah, that wasn't me, i don't fight with daggers on a string." "Kitty just help her already...she is heavy..." Had he heard from Artemis. He put the girl up back on the branch. The string around her waist get back to the princess. Then she jumped to the branches where they are sitting. "Explain this to me Obi." She crossed her arms in front of her chest. "Ah this is really easy, that is Torou, an old friend of mine. A few years ago we worked together but now i work in the castle. Torou that is Artemis Wistaria. The First Princess of Clarines and the one who do the dirty work for her oldest brother." "Oh don't say dirty work." "You have killed people." "They were criminals and I was an assassine hirred by the first prince. Or some village people." "Wait...did you just said Princess?! She is a princess?!" "Yea, do you have any problems with that??" "Yes, i have a problem!! I look really weird." "Oh i'm sorry for the fact that i got cursed because of the mistakes from my parents." "Ladys please just call down." "Shut it." They said synchronised and glarred at him. "Torou please don't provoke her." "Why should i provoke this fox girl??" "What did you just call me?!" "A-artemis please you are not a fox girl." Suddenly her ear begun to twitch. "There is someone..." She mumbled and took out her daggers. "The smell...this isn't familiar with me." "An intruder??" She noded slowly. "I will capture him." She then jumped off and suddenly someone screamed. She came back alive and with out any injuries. "Well there are some intruders here." She pointed down to the earth where she binded some guys to the tree. "So who are you??" "Just some people who where passing by until that chick attacked us." "You look suspicious." She replied with a really calm voice. "She could killed you, but she left you alive. Be grateful for that." Obi replied smiling. "You carried weapons with you, i don't think that normal people uses some weapons, that where able to kill someone." Torou said while she looked at the little mountain of weapon and equipment. "Now say who are you and from where are you coming??" "O-ok. We are assassines hired by the prince of the draco Kingdom. Rei Lóng." "Ok, i will let you free. If you deliver Rei this message." They noded quickly. "When you tries again to attack me Artemis Wistaria then i will come in person to talk to him." She looked them with a death glare. They quickly noded, after they get free they picked up their belongings and ran off.

"Well my Big Brother and the others are here to." They walked in from the front door. Walking upstairs, passing by the guys who are hanging on the cielling. Then entering the only lightend room. "I have found him Big Brother." "Ah i knew it we can always count on your good nose. And you Obi should just tell us." "I wanted to be back till sunset. Why aren't you drunk anymore??" "I sleept that is way i'm not drunk." Later on that day they continued their Travel back to the Castle of Clarines. "I'm happy to be back home." She said gladly after the guards welcomes them. "First i need to do my Paperwork...urgh...i don't wanna." "Then train with me my dear or go with Shirayuki and Ryuu to the City Wistal." "Hm...maybe i don't know." After she arrived at her office she saw a schedule. She sighted as she flew over the piece of paper. "Oh wait i travel on this Saturday to the Draco Kingdom?!" She said a little bit surprised. "If i think about it i actually never visited the Land of the Dragon rulers..." She mumbled. "I wonder if there are real dragons..." Then she looked on the Monday again, today. "Oh hey i can actually go for a walk a bit!!" She clapped in her hands happiely and opened her balcony. She put her feet on the fence and jumped to the near by tree.

"Well then i'm off for some shooping." She landed on a branch and pulled her up to the upper one and jumped of to the next tree and so on. "Well...i should try this." She waved her dagger on a string and throw it towards a tree outside of the Castle wall. Well she is now high up on the biggest tree to the biggest tree in front of the castle wall. Then she jumped. She landed safe and sound on the branch of the tree and wrapped her dagger around her arm. Then she jumped of to the next tree...