Night X

"I am tired, i will go back to my room. Do want to come with me or do you want to stay here??" "I will go with you my dear Artemis." He said smiling. "Hehe...you really do love me huh??" "Y-yea..." "You're really cute Artemis." He said smiling while he took her hand. "Are you really that tired??" "Yea...and we need to leave the castle early in the morning it is a long trip to Clarines..." She replied sleepy. "Ah right. Did you already pack your things??" "I need only the dress to pack and my sleeping clothes, but last thing i will pack it tomorrow. What about you??" "I will pack now. While you're sleeping. " She noded slowly and opened the door. She took her Sleeping clothes from the bed and turned to the black haired man. "Can you please open the zipper??" He noded and pull the Zipper down. "Thank you." Then she locked herself in the bathroom. Then she changed her clothes. She folded her dress together and leaved the bathroom. She puts her dress in her suitcase and looked an the chair, where her clothes for tomorrow lies down. "Good night Kitty." She gave him a little kiss an his cheek. "Good night shorty." She went to bed and falls fast asleep.

The next morning she was woken up by her beloved Kitty aide. "I wanna sleep a little more..." she groanend while turning around. "Artemis~" He said singing. "What is wrong with you??" She laughed while she turned back to him. "Yea i will continue to call you kitty." She smiled. "Then i should call you foxie." "Nah, shorty is fine." "Tz...i will think about something." "Do what you want. I will go changing." She stood somehow up and get her clothes and walked in the Bathroom. She put off her sleeping clothes and put on her leggings, on top of it a short wich ended a little bit on top of her knee. Over that a short cut jacket with half sleeves and with a hoodie. She left the bathroom and packed her sleeping clothes in her suitcase and wrapped around her daggers attached on a string on her both arms. The rest of her daggers she puts it on a little bag on her leg. "I am ready and you??" "Ready to head back home." He smiled at her. Then with their belongings they went to the meeting point. After they put their belongings on the horses they sat down on the horses and the travel begun. Shirayuki sits with Mitsuhide because she can't ride a horse. And Artemis sat with Obi because she have no Horse. After a while suddenly the rain fell down and surprised them.  They took shelter in a nearby tavern. Mitsuhide did a check in while a Woman with red brown hair comes in aswell, checked in and flirted with Mitsuhide and after that they went to their rooms. Then to the seperated Bathrooms.

"Oh well such a hot bath is really good after that surprise rain." Artemis sounded really relieved. "But i hate it to be born into royalty especially born as a Princess..." "Why??"

The next to the Bathroom from the ladies heard their Conversation. "Why??" Asked Shirayuki Artemis. "I wan't to be with Obi...but i am a princess...whos duty is to marry some rich Vicount." She sighted. "Just be with him, like Shirayuki and Zen." Kiki said. "W-wait you put it on the wrong way Kiki!!" Stuttered the red haired girl. "But Kiki is right you're Big Brothers Girlfriend." Agreed Artemis with the aide. "I didn't knew that she hates to be a Princess..." Her older Brother said with a sadly voice. "And that is your fault." "Hey it wasn't my fault that she fell in love with me!! Well i'm happy about it." "Geesh really you can be a couple it would be just a little bit complicated."

After the bath and changing into new clothes they went to the dinning hall to eat something and drink something. "Well my Boyfriend smells really like a cat." Said the a little bit drunken Princess. "No drinks for you." He put her glas away from her and drunk the last bit of the alcohol. "Thats not fair Kitty!!" She cried. "I don't think that he smells like cat. He smells more like the forest." "No like Cherryblossoms." Why on earth are they arguing about my smell?? Suddenly they smelled better on him. "Cherryblossoms." "Yea totally Cherry blossoms." "Hehe...like me." The a little bit drunken Artemis said. "Wait you smell like Cherryblossoms?!" She noded happiely. "She really does smell like cherryblossoms. I was right next to her when we where sleeping." Obi replied, becaming a death glare from the prince. "Didn't you know big brother?? Because there was no room left Obi and i shared one room." She giggled a bit. "Hello there." The Woman with the red, brown hair appeard again, from the eye side she glared at Obi. who was laughing at the Fox Girl next to him. "Well Girls you're in company with some handsome mans." Artemtis hugged Obi. "He is mine..." She hissed drunken. "The only one who free is, is Mitsuhide." then everybody pointed on the blue haired aide. "W-wait...i...eh..." He couldn't speak him free from his misery. "Well let's have a talk." She smiled while taking Mitsuhide by his hand and pull him with her. "Bye, bye Mitsuhide." Artemis giggled a bit. "Eh...Kitty please tell me tomorrow everything what happend when i was drunk." "Of course dear." After that they went sleeping. Well Obi couldn't sleep so he went to the roof.

"Why are you here Torou??" "Why are you here Obi?? And who was this weird Girl with you??" "She isn't weird. This girl is my Girlfriend, Artemis is her Name. And i am here because we're travelling back to the castle of Clarines." "Wait are you working for royalty?!" "Yea." "Didn't you hate Royalty." "It changed when I met Master...and Artemis." Well she was the one who pin pointed me on a tree after all. "How did you met that weird Girl??" "I attacked a friend from her and she found me and pin pointed me to the tree than she delivered me to her older brother. And so i met Master." He sounded calm. "However do you want to make a little job with me like on the old days??" "Nah, i would just worry everyone." "Oh come on, they wouldn't notice if you're here again by sunset." "Argh...alright i will come with you." She then explained him the worked. "Well i think they will find out sooner or later." "Why??" "Artemis does have damn good senses." "Don't be so worried she was drunk after all so she wouldn't notice." I'm not so sure about it...

Later on they find out that Obi was missing. And thanks to the nose of Artemis they can find him.