Night VII

On the next day was the celebration, a ball and a day of the open door in the castle. Everyone of the Town can visit the palace and the Ball. "So we have time till the evening when the ball get started." Artemis said to Shirayuki smiling. "How about it that the two of you go there." The red haired Girl smiled. "Why not." The both of them mumbeld. "See ya tonight." Shirayuki left the both of them alone. they walked together to the day of the open door. "They are many people here." "Yea, but that is normal for an day of the open door." Artemis said while looking at the little shops with food and more. "Right...you need to now it you live in the castle of Clarines." "You too now did you forgett it??" He shacked his head. "But the day of the open door in the Castle is in July right??" "Right, but can't we talk about that and just enjoy the day??" She asked him. "Ok, as you wish my dear Artemis." She blushed a little bit and looked away from him. "Woah a fighting competion." She said excited. "No you are not making it." He looked around him. He found her on the Arena. "Oh please can't you listen one more time??" "Is that your Girlfriend." "To say she is my Girlfriend isn't so right, i'm just her aide." "A really bad one." "It isn't my fault when didn't listen to me!!"

"Hey Girl go back home and play with you dolls." First oppenent, a really big and muscular man. "Go!!" The start signal startet. The runned to her and wanted to hit her with his fist but she jumped up. landed on her hands on his big hands and kicked him in his face, she jumps up and landed on her feet. "Man that Girl is something else." The crowd mumbled excited. "Flynn is out!! The Victory for the first Round is Artemis." So the Rounds went on, till the final. "Now the unbeatable Ron!!" Oh my he is even bigger as my first oppenent. That would be a pain in the ass. "And his oppenent is a Girl wich is just four or five times smaller then him. Artemis." "You can do it Artemis!!" Said Obi smiling. "Go!!" The start signal started. A little earthquake starts when he put a foot on the ground. Yea thas would be a pain in the ass. He punched right in her directions, but she dodge it quickly. A hole is now in the ground. "I would be dead if he got a hint..." She mumbled shocked. "Just give up girl, no one has ever won against him. This arena isn't a place for girls." The Coach said grinning. "Like hell i give up!!" She shouted angry. She took out her daggers wich are atched with a string. I need somehow to pin point him on the ground or bind him so that he can't move. She slided underneath the giant and wraped on of the Strings around his legs. She quickly stand up and pull on the string, he lost his ballance and fell down leaving a hole in the ground. Silence in the arena. "I am not down little girl!!" He shouted angry at the princess. "Well girl for your information this is a match about death or life." "You-what?!" "He killed everyone of his oppenent. So if you wanna win you need to use weapons, oh wait. You are a girl, you probably don't know how to use weapons. But good look Girl." Ron smells like blood and death, he really did kill all his oppenents. And the Couch said i can't win against him?? I am an assassine after all i should be winning this!! Ron stand up again on his feet and attacked the princess, but she jumped up while holding some daggers in her hand. She throw them all and he fell down to the ground and she landed back on her feet. "Is he dead??" Some one asked. "He is still alive." "Oh this little girl can't kill anyone." "For your Information i can kill people, but i don't kill people who doesn't deserve it." Her look was cold and pierced through the coach. "Y-you won. The winner is Artemis." She choose her price and leaved the Arena. "Well that was fun." She said to Obi smiling. "You can change personality really quick." "I know, but what can i do?? Those guys were really a pain in the ass." She sighted. "But why did you do it on the first place??" "Because i wanted it to do that." She sounded really happy. Later they went back to the castle. Time to dress me for the ball. She took her dress and some other things to the bathroom. She put on her dress and tried to close the zipper, but because of the fact that the zipper is on the Back of the dress she couldn't close it. "Why on earth does it even have an zipper??" She mumbled, someone knocked at the door. She opend it. "Obi i need your help." "With what??" She turned around und put her hair up. "I can't close the zipper, please help me." He laughed a bit and put the zipper up. "So close, are you happy??" "Yes, thank you." She smiled and closed the door again.

After she finished dressing she came out. "You really took-wow." She looked at him with a questionable look. "Is something the matter??" "N-no...not at all...you just look beautiful in this dress that is all." He looked blushed away. "Y-you think so...thank you." She blushed to and looked down to her feet. After they picked up Shirayuki they walked to the ball hall. "Wow even some townspeople are visiting the ball." Artemis sounded really surprised. "Good evening Princess Artemis and miss Shirayuki." Welcomed Prince Raji the both of them. "And welcome stray cat." "I'm not stray." He hissed at the prince. "Please calm down Obi." Artemis tried to calm her aide down, gladly it worked. "Don't listen to the stupid Prince, as long as you're with me you're not a stray cat." She smiled at him, he sighted and noded for a short time. "What do you mean by stupid prince?!" "Oui there is Big Brother, come Obi we say hello." She took his hand walked towards her one year older brother Zen. "Hey talked to you Princess!!" He shouted angry to her. But she giggled a little bit. "Hello Zen!!" She hugged her older brother. "Hi Temi." "Why are you here??" "Well i was curios about todays event, so i came by." "Nice, if you search for Shirayuki she would be somewhere near the balcony or the buffet." "Ah thank you." He then walked quickly to find his beloved red haired girl.