Nigth V

"I heard you where talking about me??" Artemis asked them while smiling. "Oh...your highness." Some sweatdrops where on there Face. "Oh it is about my appearance right?? Well it is a curse just for you to know. I am the Daughter from the King and Queen of Clarines by blood." She didn't stopp with her friendly smile. "So please don't say anything mean about me or my family behind my back. I would be very grateful." She bowed and walked back to Obi. With a happy smile. "Shall we dance my dear Princess??" He asked her for a dance. Slowly the blonde haired princess noded. "Please don't call me princess." "But how would it sound like if i say my dear Artemis." He smirked at her. Her cheeks turned red. "S-stopp teassing me Obi!!" He laughed a bit. Later the Princess was to sleepy for her to be awake so she walked back to her room. "And why do you want me to come along with you??" "So that i won't be alone when i'm walking to my room." She said while smiling. Later when she finished to get ready for bed, Obi sat already on her bed. "What are we going to do tomorow??" She asked him while she lied down. He right next to her. "Don't think about fall asleep Obi." "I won't." He smirked at her. "What do you want to do tomorrow??" She slowly liftet up her shoulders. "Hm...i will think about it. So now sleep my dear." He smiled, soon after that she fall fast asleep. You're really cute when you're sleeping...he put some hair streak out of her face. "I should leave, before i fall asleep her." He mumbled and leaved silent the room.

~*~*~*~*~*

A few months passed since then it was late spring. "So Obi about Shirayuki." He looked at her with a questionable look. "D-do you love her??" "...Eh?! No wh do you think that?? I Love already someone." His faces turned red. "Oh...you Love already someone..." She mumbled. She looked away and went to the carriage to Shirayuki. The three of them are travelling to Tanbarun. The First Prince Raji invited Shirayuki and the Princess of Clarines to come to the celebration. "That is not fair!!" She cried out. "What is the matter Artemis??" Shirayuki asked her with a worried look. "Obi loves already an another Woman." "Ohh so you do Love him after all am i right??" The Princess cheeks went red. "Y-yes..." She mumbled while she looked down to her hands. "How cute." Then they arrived at the Castle of Tanbarun. "Pretty big huh??" Comes it surprised by the princess. "Welcome Miss Shirayuki and Princess Artemis." Prince Raji welcomes the both of them. Then Sakaki his aide showed them the way to their rooms. "I have bad news." Sakaki sayed while leading the way. "We have only two free rooms. And you are three Persons." Everyone looked at Obi. "Hey i'm just the aide for my Princess and my Masters Girlfirend." He said nervous. "Well Artemis and Obi should become on Room." Shirayuki said with an smile of excuse. She took the Room Key from sakaki and disappeard in on of the rooms. "Just for safety reminder Princess, you will not sleep on the sofa." They entered the room. "Oh wich sofa Obi??" She asked him while smirking. "Really funny Princess." "I will leave then, see ya tomorrow, good night." "Good night." Sakaki leaved then. After their toke out their suitcases it was already dark. Well they arrived their at 6 pm or something like that. In the Bathroom she changed her outfit and went to the room wich is connected with their room. The other one was obviously the Room from Shirayuki. And after that the two of them talked they went to bed. "Can you please tell me for who do fall in Love??" "No." "But why??" "Just find it out by yourself my dear." "Stuppid Kitty..." She mumbled while she fall asleep.

The next day was a day in the Library, the day after that was a visit through the underground from the Castle. They got Lost. "Can you smell something down here??" "Just Herbs, a Kitty and...and an Idiot." "Who do you call an idiot Princess??" Raji asked with the thought that she meant that Obi was the idiot. "Not me she calls me already Kitty." Obi said with a smile while hugging her. "She meant you Prince Raji." Shirayuki replied. Well after that a gloomy aura surounded the Prince. Later Obi discovered the first princess Rona and second prince Eugena Shenazard of Tanbarun. "You have cute Siblings." Artemis said with a smile. "Woah you look strange." "Rona watch your tongue that is the First Princess of Clarines Artemis Wistaria." Raji said angry towards his younger sister. "Y-you're the Princess of Clarines...i'm so sorry i didn't mean to be so rude. I'm sorry." Artemis looked surprissed at the little Princess. "Sure no problem." Later thanks to Eugena they find the exist. And they were in the Garden where there herbs are growing. "To many smells." She passed out, while her aide catched her. "You really have a sensitiv nose." He mumbled smiling. "Is the Princess alright??" "Yea, she has got a sensitive nose. That is why she never visited those gardens in Clarines. Or a Flower Shop." He took her out to the fresh air. Later when she was awake they walked back to the castle. "Please Tell me for who do you fall in Love!!" "No i am not telling it." "But why??" "Because i don't wanna tell it." With a sad expression Artemis turns her back to him. "Stop playing with my hair." She said. "But it is beautiful." "But i don't want it." "Okay, okay i will never come near you." Why is he so kind to me?? He loves someone other than me so why is he so kind to me?? I don't understand it...a tear left her eye, quickly she wiped it away. I am not allowed to cry!! I am strong and not weak!! Later on she fell asleep.

"Good morning Shirayuki." "Good Morning Artemis, how did you sleep??"  "Kinda of well." "Why??" She liftet up her shoulders. "We have a free day today right??"  The red haired woman noded in agrement. "Then how about the two of us visits the Town??" "Why not, i am on it." She smiled at her best friend. After they told Sakaki what the two of them are planning and asking him no one to Tell. " Just tell them when we are not coming back till the Sunset." The Princess said. "I will to it your highness and Miss Shirayuki. Have a good day." He bowed for a sec and then the girls put on a hood and leaved the Castle.

~*~*~*~*~*
I had read my own fanfiction because of some writing and grammer problem, but it wasn't that bad, but of course there where some words wrong but as long as you can understand it, is it alright, right?? Maybe i correct the mistakes...if i'm not lazy or something like that XD
Have fun and have a nice day ^^
~Jenni